chapter two

Mark's pov

When mark wakes up he's in the back of a van.looking around he see's the men he's always hated looking at the front he starts moving closer to the back. 'Mark you move any closer to the back you won't like what will happen', one of the men say 'don't say my name Yuta' i spit at him he looks at me a smirk growing on his face. He gets up from his seat moving closer to me only to be stopes by an arm, 'move Johnny' Yuta says to the taller man "no go sit down Taeyoung won't be happy if you hurt him' said Johnny.
Yuta huffs moving back to his seat sitting Johnny looks back at me and gives me a glare mouthing your welcome to which I just glare at him he turns back looking out the window, when the car finally stops the two men look at men moving towards me. They open the back grabbing me and pulling me out I struggle in there grip yuta grabs my arm tightly I hear multiple foot steps I know its them I start shaking Yuta whispers in my ear 'baby boy you are way over due for a punishment' just the someone places a hand on my chin raising. My face 'hello markie' look seeing ita the worst on of them all the one who would torture me day after day Jung jaehyun who was smiling. Statistically at me 'oh baby we are going to have sooo much fun' he leans closer to my ear  'and you are never getting away again'.

Short chapter but the more the story goes along the longer they will get so yeah well byeee

Also this is what Mark looks like