Chapter 10

How they meet mark😘
Mark is 19 at the time is now 21
Mark also had brown hair here

Mark was getting ready for his first job he had got a recommendation from his friend jungwoo who offered to let him help clean house and friend house and so he agreed. When Mark first go there hoping out the uber he sees that instead of a house it a mansion he. Looks at it stunned but quickly that washes away when he see Jungwoo infront of it. Jungwoo smiles walking over to mark greeting Mark "hey mOrk" jungwoo says Mark laughs at the funny name "hey Jungwwo" he says back "so what is this place you said it was a house this is a mansion" Mark says "well this is my friends house hes rich if you didn't notice" jungwoo say as they are walking to the door jungwoo opens the door showing a big house with lots of butler's and maids waking around they stop looking at jungwoo and bow mark looks at jungwoo confusingly.

Jungwoo pov

I pay no mind to the maids and butler's turning to mark and guiding him to meet the rest of the boys we walk until me make it to Taeyoung's office we stop hearing sound (moaning) Mark blushes and I giggle knocking the moaning stops and we hear panic moving. The door opens reveling Donghyuk and Johnny and Taeyong all sitting in way different spots Haechan with a heavy blush. We walk in marks blush going away slightly "hello" Mark says not meeting any of there eyes. Which I can tell Johnny doesn't like he stands up walking up to mark lightly grabbing his chin lifting it up saying "if you look down sweetie we can't see that face of yours" he says making Mark blush again Johnny lets go sitting back down to which we follow him sitting down. "Ok so Jungwoo informed us that you want to work here right?" "Yes sir" I can see Taeyong mouth go into a smirk 'Well you got the job Jungwoo has told us much about you" Make smiles thanking him well now "that that's over Jungwoo can show you to your room"

Mark pov
We stand up walking out the room I look back at the closing doors to see johnny looking at me he winks then the door shuts "Mark Mark Mark!" I snap out of my trance looking at jungwoo confusingly "come on I gotta show you your room" we walk away from the big black doors of Taeyong's office we walk down a few halls stopping at a brown door jungwoo opens it saying "this is your room" "whaa its so big" I say jungwoo smiled "Well this is where you will be staying if you have any questions just ring that bell next to your bed and a maid will come". "Ok" "alright markie I'll see you later" jungwoo says leavening the door shuts mad I set down my bag looking around its a plain room just a twin bed a night stand dresser and a lamp with a bathroom "nice"I say to myself. For the next few hours I just chill on my phone until I hear a voice outside the door "Master Mark" a female voice says I walk over to the door opening it looking a tall women much taller then me "I um hello" I say "hello I'm here go give you your outfit" she says smiling at me she hands me some clothing then leave mark looks at the clothes seeing that it was a Dress.

 For the next few hours I just chill on my phone until I hear a voice outside the door "Master Mark" a female voice says I walk over to the door opening it looking a tall women much taller then me "I um hello" I say "hello I'm here go give you you...

He is confused but none the less he put it on just then there is another knock on the door showing..

Sorry for not uploading for so long guys gals and nonbinary pals school has been he'll so yeah I will try to updated more now😜