episode two.

— THE ONE WHERE SOMEONES AT THEIR DOORSTEP

Jaemin, Hwa Young, and Renjun were all gathered in the living room, watching the newest drama that they had gotten addicted to. Jaemin and Hwa Young sat on the couch, the girl's legs laid on the boy's lap as Renjun sat lazily on the singular chair.

Jumping up from his seat, Jaemin stood frantically as Hwa Young's leg slid off harshly. The boy shouted at the TV angrily, waving his arms in the air. "Come on, Hyun Woo! That bitch is cheating! Dumbass!"

"Hey Jaemin, scream a little louder and we'll get evicted. Thanks." Renjun quipped, throwing his house slipper at his roommate. As the boy began to whine, their apartment door bursted open, revealing Mark and Donghyuck.

"Hello, beautiful people! I heard someone was having sad couch sex with the barista and I come baring condoms."

"Don't even remind me about that

"Don't even remind me about that. I already am reminded enough by the cum stain." Renjun grumbled pointing a finger at the middle cushion, where a visible stain was present. Donghyuck and Mark peered over to inspect it whilst Hwa Young laughed smugly.

"Okay, but like how was he?"

"Why is everyone asking me that?" The girl whined, turning her head away as a bright blush blanketed her face. Mark cooed at the sight, pinching her cheeks while plopping down next to her.

"Awh, does Hwa Youngie have a wittle cwush on the bawista?"

"Does wittle mawk hawe a dweath wish cause i will cut yo fwingers one by one." She cooed mockingly, clasping her hands together and resting it against her cheek. The Canadian scooted away from her, fear evident in his eyes, toppling over Donghyuck's lap. The younger pushed him causing Mark to stumble to the floor with a loud thud.

Her loud laugh rang through the apartment as the box of condoms got knocked off the coffee table, the packaged rubbers spilling on the carpet.

"You know, I don't feel like injecting my sperm into a woman any time soon, so I'm just gonna take a few." Jaemin reached down to the floor, grasping a large handful, than shoving it into his back pocket.

"Auntie Hwa Young has a nice ring to it." The girl quipped, slapping Jaemin's butt causing the boy to jolt forward.

"I am not caring for a child anytime soon." Renjun grumbled, crossing his arms firmly.

Donghyuck scoffed loudly at this, shaking his head frantically. "The child wouldn't even come from Nana. It'd definitely be from Hwa and Jaehyun."

Renjun's head snapped in her direction. His eyes glared at her shoulders, shrugging nonchalantly.

"I mean we'd make cute babies."

The apartment's door bell interrupted their conversation. "Pizza's here!" Jaemin jogged over to the front door whilst rummaging his hand in his front jean pocket. He fished out his wallet as he pulled open the wooden frame. The blonde haired male, glanced over his shoulder, shushing the group of rowdy adults, but as he turned forward, his gaze met nothing but the door across.

His brows furrowed down in confusion, his forehead creasing causing faint lines to appear. Jaemin's eyes lowered, meeting the sight of a covered baby carrier. "What the fuck." He whispered, whilst lowering his body to inspect the item.

He hesitantly pinched the corner of the blanket, lifting it and throwing it, revealing an infant. It's wide gleaming eyes stared up at the adult. The unfamiliarity of Jaemin was unsettling to the child. Her eyes glimmered with new tears, her tiny lips parting as a wail slipped her tongue.

"HOLY FUCK! THERES A CHILD AT OUR FRONT DOOR!"