❥ M!Rivals x Reader x M!Aishi A.

hi ok

-

3rd

Y/n walked to school, awaiting her annoying best friend, Osano. They had been friends for quite a bit, everytime they'd get into a fight, Y/n was always the first to apologize.
They took a deep breath, then stepped onto the pavement of Akademi High. The sakura petals fell around them as they made their way to an angry Osano.
"Y/n! What took you so long?!" Osano's cheeks puffed as he crossed his arms.
"You need to chill your ass down, Osano. I was up late looking at memes."
Osano rolled his eyes.
"I always have to wake you up! I'm NOT your personal alarm clock!" Y/n jerked their head back, feeling hurt that their best friend really thought that they used Osano to get up every morning.
"Jeez, if you feel that way then maybe we should stop walking to school together." They furrowed their brows, then started to make their way into the school.
"W-wait! Y/n! I didn't mean it like that, okay!"
Osano tugged on their sleeve.
Y/n sighed then turned to Osano, a forgiving smile tugging on their lips.

Najimi

That smile, that one. It made my stomach fill up with butterflies, I want this person all to myself one day.
I sighed in relief, good.
"Alright, meet me on the rooftop at lunchtime!"
They tilted their head to the side, confused as always.
"Why?"
"Just- quit being so difficult! Meet me there! Got it?"
They giggled,
"Alright."
"Good!"

Aishi

No, that can't happen, I've got to think of a way to get my senpai away from that small- brained dork! I got up from the bush, trailing behind Osano, I don't want to frighten Y/n with a murder, the look of fear on their face is unbearable. I want to keep them happy. With me. Forever.

Y/n

I bored my eyes into the chalkboard, class was always a pain in the ass, but it's really the only way I'll be out of here.
I answered questions that my peers had around me, they assumed I was a smart one, I mean, I guess I am.

Aishi

I had the sane class as Osano, I sat down at my desk, acting as if i waited for class to start.
"Alright, I should, prepare food for Senpai. That'll be nice!" He took out a bento from his bag then placed it onto his desk, he snapped his fingers then ran out of the room. Now was the perfect time to put the poison into the food! I sat up then unscrewed the bottle, dripping some into the rice, I put the lid back on then went back to my desk. I giggled a bit then awaited class to start.

lunch

Y/n

I held my phone in my hands, walking up the flight of stairs leading up to the rooftop.
I turned my phone off then looked around, huh, where's Osan-
"Senpai!" He yelled, I turned my head into the direction I heard his voice.
I jogged over there, out of breath once I got there.
I wheezed, then took a few deep breaths.
"Alright, I'm here like you asked. What's up?"
Osano shoved a bento into my hands, his face a tint of red. Huh, must be hot out.
"H-here!"
"Wow, did you make this, for me?"
"No! It wasn't meant to be for you, dummy! I made too much food this morning and, y-you're having the leftovers!"

Najimi

"Hm, alright." They sat down, I stared intently at them, awaiting their response to my wonderful meal. They took their first bite, I smiled confidently, they have to love my food! I just know it!
I saw them put their chopsticks down.
"So, how is it?" I asked, looking at them.
"Osano, what did you put into this?" They asked looking up at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked, my eyes looking down at the bento.
"I don't feel good, my stomach is starting to hurt.."
Their arms slowly wrapped around their stomach.
"H-hey! You shouldn't insult a guys cooking, dummy!"
"Osano, I gotta go-!" They stood up, the bento falling off of their thigh then onto the ground.
"Y-Y/n! Wait! Ohh.." I plopped down onto the bench, it seemed hopeless to chase after them.
"I just don't get what I did wrong.."
I sighed heavily, resting my chin on my palms. I eyed the bento. I just don't get it.

Aishi

I had a smug look on my face, it's coming together, just some sabotage the week and boom, one less rival!
I skipped away with a pep in my step. The feeling of my arms around Y/n's waist will be wonderful.

——

so

im not really sure about this continuing, i wrote this in like 20 minutes aa😅

I hope you enjoyed xx