Meeting Lucas and Shi

It was Lucas and Shi's 14th birthday,where their powers awakened and they started going to Netherrealm Academy. They were Ermac's twin kids so they both figured they would be Necromancers and be dormed together as they were twins. When they both woke up, they found their dad waiting for them to wake up and see their powers, he however had a very shocked face. Instead of having two new necromancers in the family, Lucas was a cyromancer and his half of the room was frozen and Shi was a biomancer and her half of the room had vines, flowers, plants, and animals covering it. Ermac was proud of his kids but also a little upset they weren't like him. They then got their schedules from Nether realm. Lucas had Physical education, Katana wielding for beginners, Kunai usage for beginners, ice based science for experts, French, and Algebra 3. Shi's schedule was Herbology, biology, anatomy and physiology, AP chemistry, Physical Education, Handgun usage for beginners, and archery for experts. As Luke and Shi were packing to go to school, Ermac came in and introduced them to his new boyfriend they had heard about, Darby. Darby was one of their teachers so they would be seeing him all year and hopefully getting to meet him. They then left for the high school and had a 7 hour drive to get there. When they arrived they saw all the beautiful dorms and the gorgeous school. They saw the principal and were amazed to find out who it was.......................................

                                                                                                       Picture of Lucas