Prologue: My Talent

Classroom 3E. Known as the end class, only the outcasts of society exist there. And I was to be moved to class 3E by today.

But I didn't regret. I could meet my old friend, Itona, there.

As I stared at the mountain steps that I needed to climb, I gulped.

The class is up all there high... Would I even make it up their?

As I took a step, the world suddenly became dizzy, and the world became darker and darker...

===============================

I opened myself, finding myself on a desk. The room I was in was quite old and rustic, and the classroom was hot.

Other empty desks were aligned, as I found myself in the top right corner of the desk. A gigantic TV-like object was there.

I decided to explore more of this mysterious place.

As I stood up, a gigantic pile of sweets stood there. A familiar face was stick there.
Itona.

Itona woke, up destroying the gigantic pile of candies.

The candies fell all over from him again.

"Hah..." He yawned. As he stood up and saw me staring at him.

"Oh hi, YN-chan." He greeted me.

"Hi..." I greeted, "long time no see."

He managed giggling.

Then I questioned myself as he giggled: Where exactly were we?

"You know we're in the Classroom, right?" He told me as if he read my mind, "I believe that this is the new classroom that we're in."

"Classroom 3E?" I questioned him.

"Yep.' he answered, "we should check for other people who are here..."

===============================

As we exited the classroom, I saw in the hallway, a I saw a few familiar people.

First, I noticed Karma Akabane, the boy who fell into this class due to his violent response.

Another person was Nagisha Shitou, I had once been her, I mean, his classmate. Nagisa looks like a girl!

"Oh hello..." Nagisa blushingly greeted me, "are you YN-chan, the new girl in this class?"
"I am." I answered, "and you're Nagisa-kun?" I asked him to assure myself.

"Oi, Nagisa," Karma came to Nagisa as he saw both me and Itona, "hello there, Itona-kun, YN-chan."

"You know where Karma is now?" Itona questioned as we noticed Karma was gone.
I heard sounds of camera shutters from the Teacher's Office.

Karma-kun and a blonde European-looking girl were takings pictures of two boys.

"Hehehe!" The girl giggled, "I ship both of them hard~"

"Isogai-kun and Maehara-kun together~" Karma-kun laughed, "now we doddle their face!"

Now as both of they're face were having a black moustache and bruised eyes.

"Hehehe!" I giggled.

Both Nagisa-kun and Itona were trying not to laugh as both of them opened their eyes.

"Maehara-kun..." Isogai-kun tried not to laugh for m what he saw. Both of them went laughing as they chased Karma later.

"Everyone!!!" I heard a familiar voice.

A yellow octopus ran towards everyone, holding exactly 28 slates.

"Koro Sensei!" Nagisa smiled as he swung a green knife from his pocket.

The Octopus was already next to me while Nagisa swung his knife on the air.
Everyone had a slate that the octopus named Koro Sensei held.

I noticed Nagisa's slate said the SHSL Assassin, Kayano-chan was the SHSL Actress, while Karma's slate said the SHSL Supreme Leader.

But mine was the weirdest of all of the other slates. It was all scratched out.

"What does your slate say?" Itona asked me.

As he saw the slate was completely scratched out, he didn't respond.

I also noticed that Itona's slate was written as the SHSL Electrical Profession.

"Everyone!" Koro Sensei told us, "those slates tell us the amazing talents you have here!"

My talent? I thought. My true talent was scratched out. Nothing.

Nothing was probably written.

I might've not even had a talent.