Chapter 8: Time For Trial 1 Period 1

The Class Trial now started.

"So..." Sugino-kun spoke up, "should we review the body stats first?"

"Yes. So we found Okajima-kun was stabbed, right?" Hara-san told us.

"I believe." Karma joked, "maybe he might've not been stabbed after all..."

"Karma, this is quite serious." Nagisa-kun scolded him.

"Fine." he sighed.

"So, is there any possible weapon that could kill him?" Maehara-kun asked us, "I mean, we didn't see anything that could stab him after all..."

I need to find a possible weapon that can kill Okajima-kun! But... it wasn't in the crime scene, so what could the weapon be?

"Maybe some random knife?" Nakamura-san suggested, "after all, Isogai-kun, I found you had a collection of knives, right?"

"Wait, I do?" he yelled.

"Bruh, you have a collection of knives, kitchen knives, combat knives, thin knives--"

"Ok, maybe me being the most greatest knife-user here in the Classroom doesn't mean that I killed him!" Isogai-kun yelled.

"But seriously, one of the knives in your collection was missing-- it only had the sheathe on." Karma told him, "I wonder where that knife went?"

"Wait, you can't--"

"Oh my! Look!" Karma laughed as he took out something from his pocket, "what's this?"

A small dagger was in his hand, as Karma juggled it.

He took out a suitcase, and a sheathe of knives were on it.

All these knife sheathes were decorated, as I found the missing one with blue glitter.

Truth Bullet get: Glitter On Sheathe

"I guess this is just a part of your collection?" Katakoa-san asked him with a glowing eye.

"Geeze, I guess we already solved this case!" Karma sadistically laughed as Isogai-kun paniced.

"Something's wrong!" he yelled, "I defiantly didn't know about this collection in the first place, and who placed the knife here--"

"Karma, did you seriously steal the knife from the kitchen and tried framing?" Nagisa-kun sighed.

"Fine." Karma looked sad as he threw the knife on Okajima-kun's picture frame, "after all, the culprit here is me, ok? I stole the knife and killed Okajima-kun here."

"You killed?" Nakamura-san yelled, "are you telling the truth?"

"Maybe?" Sugaya-kun guessed.

"Not that, but you confess it now?" Itona asked, "what about the face that you couldn't kill because you were high?"

A huge fight arose as we talked over one another.

"There's now way Karma would confess the truth!"

"Yeah, but don't the evidences prove that he killed?"

"Evidences?"

"Do you even have one?"

"Fine, it's a time nonstop debate if you're going to fight like this!"  

After an explanation of rules, we prepared for the debate.

(Play Danganronpa V3 for the rules)

We got bullets. And we got our guns.

Words flew after someone spoke.

Karma: I told you, I killed that pervert.

Teresaka: Says you, my ass.

Okuda: It would be better if we both focus now...

Kanzaki: Then maybe we should say Karma killed by being high?

Sugino: That sounds quite reasonable... After all, Karma becoming high could mean a lot of bad stuff happening...

Takebayashi: Still, it doesn't mean that Karma killed Okajima with that reason.

Nakamura: True, they're is a chance that Karma being high doesn't make him a bad person...

Sugaya: But then we're just focusing on the one sapling, not the whole forest, right?!

Chiba and Hayami: I don't care if any of you guys die from voting Karma now.

Itona: Me too... I just want to sleep...

Itona: ZZZ...

Sugino: (With a shocked face) he's actually sleeping?!?!

Fuwa: Seriously, let's focus back on. We know that Okajima-kun had stayed up to the party, and he decided to carry sleeping Kurahashi-san.

Kurahashi: Wait, he did?!

Maehara: You slept that even a sheep's bleeding wouldn't wake you up.

Chiba: (*sighs*) you guys really are weird...

(Did you guys notice what Truth Bullet was to be used? Comment down below to write the answer!)

"Let's just vote for Karma already now," Kimura-kun sighed, "we already saw that Karma-kun stole Isogai-kun's knife--"

Now wait a minute.

The knife on the sheathe... didn't have blue glitter?

And if the Party Events told that Karma got high and he left...

...that proved him he did lie.

I fired the gun with the Knife , as the V-point was destroyed.

"No, that's wrong!" I yelled all of a sudden. Side effects of using the Truth Gun?

"I see..." Itona proceed his thought, "Karma couldn't have gotten the glitter, so he couldn't have stolen the Isogai-kun's knife..."

Then what could that knife be?

-QUICK QUESTION BROUGH BY KOREKIYO SHINGUJI, GOD OF SEESAWS-

What Truth Bullet proves Karma stole the knife?

(Comment the answer here or on the question. Rewards for getting this right!)

(WARNING: You might get seesawed by Korekiyo)