Part 1

Taehyung sighed as his alarm went off, waking him up. He definitely didn't want to go through another day of pure torture. Going to Bangtan University was a blessing and a curse. He finally met his mates. Yes, mates. Plural, he's got 4. But, they're all fuckbois and aren't interested in mates whatsoever. They thankfully don't know that they are his mates, his scent hiding perfume prevents that, but every day he has to watch them fuck around with basically everyone in the school.

"It's alright. It's ok, I'm fine," He wasn't. When your mate has sex with someone who isn't you, and you have met before at least once, you get bruises covering your whole body. It's extremely painful. Taehyung has somewhat gotten used to it, as sad as that is, but the pain in his heart will never go away.

He laid in bed for a few extra moments, feeling the pain flow through his body. Taehyung knew what was happening, the bruises covering up his body were pretty self explanitory.

"Please....just make it stop..." He was pleading, he didn't know who he was pleading to, but Taehyung was hoping someone heard him. His heart ached, he just wanted this to end. It was over pretty quickly, but the bruises still littered his fragile body.

He got up from his bed, huffing in frustration. Not only did he now have to cover the bruises on his face, but he had lost 20 minutes of his day. Taehyung had lost his appetite, so all he had to do was take a shower, brush his teeth, and get dressed. Getting dressed did include putting in contacts and spraying his scent hider so no one knew who he really was. He dressed pretty simply, not wanting to draw any attention to himself, his silver hair did that enough.

"Ready for another day in hell!" Taehyung exclaimed sarcastically. He grabbed his bag and ran out the door, he would run to school in his wolf form, as it is pretty far, but then his electric blue eyes would give away his identity. He didn't really want to die.

He made it just as the bell rang, throwing his backpack on the chair next to him. No one wanted to sit next to the new kid. Even if he had been there for a month already, he had no friends. Class was boring, as usual. Part of being a royal omega meant he was smarter than average, he already knew everything being taught. Occasionally he moved wrong, aggrivating his bruises, but his expression never once changed. He aimed to be unapproachable, that way he would never have to interact with his mates. He loved them, yes, but it was just too painful to see the girls hanging from their arms while they stood there, unbothered.

"Hey! Kid!" Someone yelled as he exited the room. He knew that voice. Taehyung tried to sneak through the crowd, but someone gently grabbed his backpack.

He sighed again, hating today with a fiery passion. "Hey Namjoon," He turned, shaking off the hand that laid on his shoulder.

"Where's the honorifics?" Taehyung just raised an eyebrow, so he continued, "Um anyways, my mate, Jin, wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us at lunch today. He would ask you himself, but..." He turned a little, showing off Jin beating the shit out of Yoongi, probaby for the hickies decorating his neck.

Pain flashed through Taehyungs heart, but before he could dwell on it, Namjoon pressed on, "He's a little preoccupied. He noticed you were alone during the day and is way too kind for his own good,"

"No." He liked where he ate. He ate on the roof, he had a great view from there. He could see the whole city, and sometimes caught a glimpse of his mates talking outside. The arm returned to his shoulder as he tried to leave, but this time, not gently.

"No one says no to Jin," Namjoon was getting angry, the grip on his shoulder tightening.

"I just did. I'm not interested, and the bell is about to ring so it would be great if you could let me go," He was holding onto one of his bruises, and it was excruciating. He ripped his shoulder out of the grip, the menacing glare Namjoon was giving him was not affecting him in the slightest.

He walked away, feeling the glare lessen as he distanced himself. Taehyung knew he was being rude, but he couldn't handle sitting with all 4 of his mates while they shoved their tongues down some whore's throat.

Lunch came around quickly, and he attempted to rush to the roof, knowing Jin was very persistant and would come after him. Key word: attempted.

"Taehyung!" Jin called his name in the middle of the crowded hallway, causing everyone to stop and look at him.

"Yes Jin Hyung?" He responded, still slowly making his way towards the door to the stairway. He knew enough to use honorifics with Jin, he didn't want Namjoon to come after him.

"Come sit with us!" He sounded excited, and Taehyung once again felt terrible. Jin seemed like a really nice guy, but he was already in enough pain.

"No thank you. I'm alright," Jin looked disappointed, but for some reason he didn't press. Instead, he turned around and walked into the cafeteria, shoulders slumped. Taehyung shrugged and opened the stairwell door.

Once he made it up the two flights of stairs, he breathed in the fresh air. He was thankful he had his little hide out, somewhere no one else wen-

"Well look who it is!" He knew this voice too. But this one made him a lot more nervous than Namjoon's.

"Hello Yoongi"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hoes! this one was 964 words, i dunno why i wanted to put that here but i did so deal with it. I actually started writing a different book a while ago and posted a couple chapters, but it was going no where and had no plot, so i deleted it. Im confident i wont do that with this one, but thats because i actually wrote down a plot line im going to try to follow lmao

Please feel free to correct my mistakes, im an idiot. i swear i wont get mad, i understand and it bothers me when i spot mistakes on any story. Also please comment, im lonely and i would love to hear your feedback!

Anyways, bye bye!