Part 8

They soon arrived at Taehyung's little hut, the 4 smelling his scent quickly. They all remembered that scent, clear as day. It was mate.

"Guys...." Hoseok said, "I just found my mate,"

"Uh...so did I," Jimin said, eyeing Taehyung's house.

"As did I!" Jungkook was excited, clearly.

"Oh fuck! Seriously?" Yoongi yelled, startling Taehyung who was still asleep on Jungkook.

"Kookie?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes, causing the older to coo.

"Hey Prince? Is this where you live?" Jungkook asked the omega, who was still half awake.

"Mhh. I built it myself!" He stated proudly, and drowsily.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his chest as he left the van, bringing him to the front door. He felt Taehyung nuzzle into his neck and smiled.

The unlocked door opened noisily, the scent of lavander and rain overwhelming him.

(A/N: Ngl i forgot what i made his scent so i had to go back and look. whoops)

He heard Jin and the others clumsily enter after him, the room not really big enough to hold 8 people, even if one was being carried.

"Bring me to my room, bunny boy!" Taehyung mumbled through a yawn. He was too tired, drained emotionally and physically from his fight, to even care that his mates were in his house. " 's not that hard to find,"

"Jin did you know that he lived like this?" Hoseok asked. The inside was cute, but it was way too small for even one person to live comfortably.

"No. I had no idea..." Jin replied, watching Jungkook bring the youngest to his room. He came out quickly, holding two things in his hand that he certainly didn't have before.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook why are you touching his things?" Jin whisper yelled, knowing Taehyung was asleep again.

"Guys....you won't believe me...but Taehyung's an omega," He held up the bottle of perfume and a pill bottle labeled, 'heat supressents'.

"Yup," Jin snatched the items away and put them on the counter near the stove. "But who gave you the right to touch his things?"

"I'm his mate," Jungkook said, chest puffed out proudly.

"Wait wait wait. No, I'm his mate. You must be confused he isn't yours," Hoseok said. Everyone completely ignored Taehyung being an omega, no one really cared what rank anyone was.

"No. He's mine," Jungkook frowned, fists clenched.

"Both of you shut the fuck up and sit down!" Jin said, letting himself fall onto the couch. The couch only held two people, so Namjoon rushed to sit next to him. Bogum sat in the armchair, leaving the other 4 to sit on the floor.

"Damn, so he has two mates? That's crazy. No wonder why he was always in so much pain..." Jin trailed off, glaring at Hoseok and Jungkook.

No one spoke for a while, thinking of Taehyung's suffering. Hoseok stared at his hands while Jungkook looked at Taehyung's bedroom door.

"Are you guys even sure? I mean, he's wearing perfume, maybe someone else had been here and it's their smell that you think is mate....you two can't be sure until you smell him," Namjoon stated. He didn't want these guys to be Taehyung's mates, he wasn't sure how they'd treat him.

"What does it smell like to you? I knew him before, I can tell you if you're really his mates..." Jin asked.

"Lavender and rain," Jungkook and Hoseok answered at the same time, glaring at eachother.

"So he really does have 2 mates!"

"3. He has 3 mates," Yoongi contributed, staring off into space.

"I would say 4, but I could really care less. I'll probably reject him when he wakes up,"

Hoseok looked at him in shock, about to say something. He never got to, the crash from Taehyung's room distracted them.

"What was that?" The 7 rushed through the tiny room, gasping at the shattered window.

"He left," Bogum said bluntly, "He must have been listening, and heard Jimin say...that. He has a large chance of dying if any of his mates reject him,"

"How do you know so much? Did he tell you?" Namjoon demanded.

"No. But I have my ways," He replied mysteriously. "But Jungkook, Hoseok? You guys seem to be nicer than the other 2, go after him. Quickly. If you're too late, you won't see him for at least....I'd say 3 or 4 months,"

The two left without another word, quickly changing into their wolf forms. They were at a major disadvantage, they still couldn't smell him as the perfume hadn't worn off, he must still be in human form.

'I swear to the Moongoddess, if we lose him, Jimin won't live to reject him' Hoseok mindlinked Jungkook as they ran, dodging branches and roots.

"We'll find him Hyung. And then he'll be ours,' They were silent after that, focusing on searching the woods. They looked for hours. They looked until their paws bled and they couldn't breath.

They returned back to Taehyung's house emptyhanded and dejected. They clawed the door, not wanting to change back to human form, they didn't have any clothes.

Jin opened the door, hopeful expression dying when he saw them alone. He moved to the side, letting them in. Bogum had left once Taehyung did, and it looks like Jimin did too. What an asshole.

Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the couch anxiously. They were ignored as Jungkook and Hoseok nudged Taehyung's door open, jumping on his bed and curling into tight balls. They were curled up next to each other, comforting their loss.

'You know Hyung? I never really wanted to fuck around. I just thought that because you guys did it, I should too,' Jungkook gently pushed his head under the covers, inhaling deeply.

'I don't know why I did. I just didn't want a mate but I really don't know why. He's so beautiful...' Hoseok responded, feeling so guilty.

'I had a huge crush on him before I knew he was our mate. I only didn't want to meet my mate because I wanted it to be him. I got my wish, but that stupid midget drove him away. You should've seen him all cuddled up on my lap, he's precious, my little omega'

'What do we do now, Jungkook? Bogum said we won't see him for a while.....'

'We wait Hyung. He'll come back to us, this is just our punishment. He'll come back and then us two will spoil him rotten,'

'What about Jimin and Yoongi?' Hoseok's head popped up as he asked.

'Jimin can go die. Better yet, I'll kill him. Yoongi hyung...I don't know about him. He never said anything bad about my prince, but he also didn't look too pleased,'

'Alright Jungkookie,'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hoes! This one's a little shorter, 1083 words, but Tae's gone now. so yeah. that happened. whoops? maybe bogums right, maybe he isnt.

what'd ya think about Jimin? what do you think about yoongles?

please be patient with me, im pretty stupid and slow, so an update might take a day or so. ha that ryhmed, im so good at life

please comment, i like comments a lot! if you want, follow me... or dont im not a beggar.

Anyways, bye bye<3!