PROLOGUE

The small family of three walked down the dark streets of Sokovia, their bodies huddled together in warm. Coming to an abandoned buildings, the group of three sat down on the dusty floor.

One of them - a boy - took out a loaf of bread, which he had stolen by the way, breaking into three pieces. The three ate in complete silence, the only sound the whole building was the quiet humming coming from one of the girls.

"When will Papa come back," the youngest asked out of the blue, her voice low and sad. She missed her father but as he told them, he was a wanted man and it would be better if they stayed in Sokovia rather then travel with him.

Her older siblings locked eyes for a second, knowing very well that their father was never coming back for them. As much as it pained him to leave, they could of been killed when the government came for him.

Sighing, the boy turned to look at his younger sister. "I don't know Lorna, but I do know that he is fighting to see us everyday." It was clearly a lie, their father had been locked in a prison until recently, and the chances he would be able to see his children without causing the government to also go after them were really low. His big speech at the White House was proof of that, he was a wanted man and he didn't want that on his children either. No matter what the people said about him, he was a caring father who loved his kids more then anything in the world. And he would do anything to keep them safe, even if it meant that he couldn't see them.

A loud clanking sound rang through the air, alerting the siblings that they were not alone. The family hoped it was another poor family seeking shelter for the night, not someone who wanted to capture them. And it wasn't like they could fight back, they were weak when it came to using their powers, not having anytime to practice. Any hopes of the sound being caused by another poor family were thrown out the window when the group of three were knocked out by ICERS.

The boy was the first to wake up, given that he has an enhanced metabolism. His eyes shined with confusion and worry. Had the governments found out about his relationship with the famous mutant terrorist Magneto? He knew it had nothing to do with him being a mutant, Sokovia was one of the safest place for them. While Sokovia was a war torn country, the mutants that lived there helped the people survive. Some helping to find water, others helping the farmers with the crops. It had to be because of their father.

Quickly checking on his siblings, wake them up in the process, the siblings found themselves face to face with a HYDRA agent. A small smirk edged its way on his face, his eyes filled with contentment and hope.

"Who are you and what do you want," the boy demanded as he stepped in front of his siblings, ready to protect them.

The agent smirked, narrowing his eyes just a bit as if he was trying to seem threatening. "I want you," the man answered after a second, his voice was dark and calculating. His voice could cause anyone to shake in fear. "Let's make a deal," he told them, stepping closer to the glass cage they were being held in. "We won't reveal your parentage to the world, on the condition that you work for HYDRA."

"Your going to try harder then that," the boy replied.

The man's smirk grew. "I suppose so, but I can offer you revenge against the man who killed your adoptive parents."

The twins eyes widen in shock, they never knew who was responsible for killing their adoptive parents. They wanted revenge, it was part of their DNA to carve for the defeat of the person who hurt them. Though there was something else that the man refused to say, but the siblings didn't care, they wanted their revenge.