Victor lindelöf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My older brother is a footballer for Manchester united, he's in the youth team and has been invited to his first big party, lots of people are going to go and he insists that i come considering i never go out enough and to enjoy myself, i turned 19 last month and i never really had a proper party i always just hung out with my friends i've never seen the point in going to one.

I resist thinking that that i'm actually going to meet the team for the first time that i have grown up watching and loving, i've always dreamed about meeting them and now i got the opportunity i'm so anxious and nervous of what their going to be like and what their going to think about me.

So many thoughts cross my mind as i have an hour left to decide on going, i give in and start getting ready, i straighten my hair and start to get ready putting on the only nice dress i have; hoping to look presentable.

I put some heels on and walk to mirror to look at my appearance, i could already tell i was going to have blisters on my shoes at the end but they were the only shoes that matched my outfit.I feel like i looked decent and turned to look at my phone, i was debating telling my friends about the party but i would feel bad about not inviting them.

I ended up texting them saying "I'm going to a party tonight that my brother invited me to last minute with all the united team, i'm so sorry i couldn't invite you guys but next time i ever meet them i'll take you with i promise!". They replied back to me so happy and exited for me. They're honestly too nice.

Then came a knock at my door my mum came in saying, "hey are ready to go you look gorgeous". she said with a big smile.

"Yeah i can't wait, is Liam going to take me?"(Liam is my brother btw)I replied.

"Ugh no Liam has already left as his friends picked him up, i'll take you".She said with a small smile.

"Oh, ok"I said kinda disappointed as i hoped he would welcome me to all his friends, and now i'm going alone.Great.

I walked downstairs and got in the car on the way to the bar, my hand clutching my purse as waves of nerves flowed through me.

Without even noticing my mum had stopped the car as i looked around at all the fancy cars in the car park, my God they get paid a lot, the only normal car there was a black mercedes, that had been my dream car but i knew i never would be able to afford one of my own.

I slowly got out the car my heart racing as i said bye to my mum, and started slightly painfully walking to the entrance. When i walked in i was surrounded by people and loud music, i tried to spot my brother as i saw him at the end of a room sat at a round table with all his friends.

I recognised Mason Greenwood, Brandon Williams, Scott Mctominay Victor Lindelöf and of course David de gea. I was getting nearer to the table, my heart beating so loud i'm certain someone else could hear it in the room. I was about to speak but my brother spoke bitterly first saying "Ahh here's my sister y/n i thought you didn't want to come, here's Scott,Mason,Brandon, Victor and David ok you can go now."

I was about to speak but my embarrassment took over and i just quickly walked away, i can't believe how my brother reacted around his friends. I found a spare bar stool away from everyone and sat alone fiddling with the straw of my drink when i didn't even realise, the brunette swede came and sat down next to me.

"Hey are you alright?"He said with his Swedish accent.

I looked at him in shock for at least 5 seconds in awe i managed to say "Ugh yeah i guess"I said looking back at my half empty coke.

"I'm sorry about your brother, he's not normally like this"he replied.

"Yeah i would know"I said smiling back.