Scott Mctominay

I've started running these past few weeks around my neighbourhood to keep fit and healthy, whenever i go out i always see this tall boy with blonde hair, i've always wanted to go and speak to him but the closest interaction we've had is a small smile.

I got up and put on my running clothes just a sports bra and some leggings, considering it didn't look to cold outside, i walked downstairs putting my shoes on, then playing my music and walking out the door.

The fresh bitter breeze hit my face as i got outside and i hoped that when i started running i would get warmer, but it hadn't. In fact i had just ran a few miles away from my house and then it started to rain.I decided it was just a bit of rain so i carried on until it got heavier and heavier.It was practically a storm now as the winds rose and i'm sure i could hear a slight thunder.

I was about to turn back until in the corner of my eye, i spotted a particular blonde haired boy run up to me drenched.

He came up to me and took his coat off and wrapped it around me saying "what are you doing out in the storm...?".

"I went for a run and i ended up here and my house is a few miles away."I said feeling slightly warmer after putting on his jacket.

"Well my house is a few minutes away if you want to shelter from the rain a bit".He said with a warming smile.

"That would be great thankyou".I replied with a small smile excitedly, he's so nice i thought to myself.

A few minutes later we got there and i was stood in shock, i just about managed to say "This is your house?" as it was massive.

"Yes this is my house, now let's get inside" he said welcoming me in.When i walked through the door the warmth of room filled me up as i took off his coat and gave it him back "Thankyou"I replied with a smile.

"Do you drink hot chocolate?".He asked with a nice smile.

"Yes that would be lovely thankyou"I replied.

He brought it me over, as it warmed up my hands, he then went upstairs as i looked around at all his nice furniture and then realised who he was, he plays for Manchester united! I never watched football that much but i did like the sport.

He came down with a hoodie as i looked at him crazily, "Here's a hoodie that will keep you warm"He said with a nice smile.

"You play for Manchester united?!"I stated shocked.

"Yes i do"he replied whilst chuckling.

"I never really watched the sport, but i like playing it".I said with a grin.

"Do you wanna go and play?"He replied.

"In the rain?"

"In the rain"

"Yeah of course"

We went to his back garden which was probably the size of his house, we got a football and started playing he had already scored two goals, and then i was on the counter attack, that was until he tackled me and i slipped and onto him because of the rain.

I was laying on top of him both of us drenched from head to toe our noses basically touching, he then kissed me, i kissed back it was a short and soft kiss and after i couldn't stop smiling, i got up off of him and i dragged him up, as we both walked inside.

We got dry and then we played a game of fifa until the rain died down, i hope it never stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is quite a short chapter :(

Thank you for reading!

Comment your thoughts :)

Yasmin<3