My Dinner~♡

Suggested by: ariellachan_desu
Genre: sᴍᴜᴛ-- 😖😳
AU: ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ
Description:

After a long day, Tanjirou couldn't stop the feeling. He went home after work and sees his cute little wife cooking.

Character info:

Husband!Tanjirou Kamado
Wife!Zenitsu Kamado (Agatsuma)

-

Tanjirou was just typing an email for his upcoming project he will work with next Monday. After a few minutes of typing, His back ached and also leaving his neck in pain.

Oh dear, He wanted to go home so badly so Zenitsu, his little wife can give him a massage (Not Fvcking you dirty minded peeps :> ) He sighed and tilted his head sideways leaving a crack sound.

Tanjirou checked the time on his phone "5:30..just 30 more minutes.." he sighed out. He then suddenly heard a knock on his door. "huh yes? Come in" Tanjirou said while scrolling down his phone. His assistant came in "Um Mr Kamado, there's someone who wants to meet you" His assistant gulped "May I know who they are? " Tanjirou sat his phone on his desk.

"It's Mr Mineta's daughter" (haha since when this sick perv has a daughter) his assistant said. "Ugh.. My schedule..take it out please" Tanjirou laid back to his chair, closing his eyes. His assistant took out her tablet and scrolled down for his schedule.

"Y-you're free sir.. " She gulped. "Why does she want to see me?" Tanjirou glanced to the wall "She Um.. Wants to talk to you about the project from last month..?" She gulped again. Tanjirou knew his assistant was lying. He knew that the daughter of Mineta (Just wait and see my bnha fans ;) ) just wanted to try and get him.

"Bring her in" Tanjirou sighed angrily. "A-alright.." the assistant walked to the door letting her in.

"Mr Kamado~~!!" She screamed in joy throwing her hands in the air "Hello um..?" Tanjirou gagged. "I'm Timaru Mineta~! about time you open the door you stupid assistant" she said. His Assistant just walked out of the room "Huh? What was the last part? " Tanjirou questioned. "Oh nothing~" She smiled and slowly walked to Tanjirou's desk.

"You said you wanted to talk about last month's project?" Tanjirou turned around and tried taking the files out but suddenly he felt a hand pulling his towards them "Oh Kamado kun~ I don't want to talk about the project~" She said. "Then what is your business here?" Tanjirou yanked his hand away.

She then began tried to sit on Tanjirou's lap. If course Tanjirou couldn't react. She held Tanjirou's shoulders "Let's have a little fun?~" She said seductively. "I'm married just so you know. " Tanjirou replied coldly "Just cheat on her, I'm way prettier~" she winked.

"You Slut."

"H-huh?" Timaru gasped. Tanjirou pushed her away and stood up "You are a whore you know that? I love my husband "

"Husband?!" her eyes widened "Yeah I have a husband. Now get out." He snapped "K-Kamado kun.." "GET OUT YOU WHORE!" He screamed (ehem.. Let's say, Like Father like Daughter) She ran out crying and Tanjirou picked up his phone calling Mr Mineta telling him that the project is off deal because of that Bitch.

-

"I'm home.. " Tanjirou said "Welcome home honey, How's work today?" a voice came out from the kitchen. Tanjirou walked into the kitchen seeing Zenitsu cooking. Tanjirou then walked to him and held his waist. "Hey.. You didn't answer my question, Idiot!" Zenitsu giggled.

"Nghm.. Lazy.. " He rested his face on Zenitsu's shoulder. Zenitsu closed the stove and now facing Tanjirou. He cupped Tanjirou's face "C'mon tell me what happened..you sound off.." Zenitsu said with concern.