"You Are My Love"

I. AM. SPARRING. YALL.

Suggested by: Kimetsu_love
Genre: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
AU: ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ // College AU!
Description:

Zenitsu Agatsuma is very insecure about his looks and appearance. He then one day met Tanjirou Kamado. The popular nice kid.

Character info:

Nice kid! Tanjirou Kamado
Insecure kid! Zenitsu Agatsuma

-

"I'll never look good in anything at this rate.." thought the blonde who was standing infront of a mirror. He sighed and changed his clothes into his comfy clothes, A light blue shirt without the tie, as for a layer, he added a peach yellow sweater. He finishes off with white brown skinny jeans and a pair of red sneaker.

The blonde once again took a glance at the mirror "Even in this outfit.." He then walked away and went straight to the front door. "Going somewhere, My boy?" An elderly male voice said "Oh hey gramps, yeah I'm going out for class." He said. "This early in the morning?" His gramps ask "It's 7:05am right now" Zenitsu chuckled "Alright, Alright. Please be careful when boarding the train!" His gramps said. Zenitsu nodded and left the house. He walked to the train station, it didn't take long. The walk from his house to the station was only 10 minutes.

-

"Man 5 more minutes to arrive, then 2 more extra minutes to walk to school.. " thought the blonde. To kill time, Zenitsu took out his phone and clicked camera. He used the camera for a mirror. He sighed "This hair style looks ugly on me.. " He whispered to himself. The train took one more stop and the door opened, few people board the train and a few left. As the door almost closed. Zenitsu saw a kid running like his life was in danger. Zenitsu noticed, yeah he was late. "WAITTT" the boy screamed. As the door was just few inches away from closing he got in successfully. But tho that didn't stop.

He bumped face to face with my precious blond- I mean Zenitsu, Their faces almost met and as the boy apologize, he tried to pull away but yeah since more people boarded(?) the train it was quite packed. A random person "accidentally" pushed the boy closer to Zenitsu. "Are you kidding me." The blonde thought "I-I am truly very sorry" the boy stuttered. "No no! It's okay, it wasn't on purpose.." Zenitsu smiled. The red haired boy blushed "I'm Tanjirou Kamado.." He said. "Ah, I'm Zenitsu. Zenitsu Agatsuma" Zenitsu smiled again.

Zenitsu looked at him again, "WAHH--YOUR FACE IS RED, DO YOU HAVE A FEVER?!" Zenitsu whispered shouted. "N-no it's just hot in here.." Tanjirou tried to lie but yeah, his face gave it away. Zenitsu chuckled which made Tanjirou want to hide in a hole.

A huge wave of silence splashed against them. They were both well.. Awkward. Zenitsu once again took out his phone and checked his hair. "How bad even is this hair" Zenitsu whispered to himself but Tanjirou could hear perfectly since he was the closest to Zenitsu depide the position they were both in-

"Hey it's not that bad" Tanjirou smiled which caught Zenitsu's attention. "I think it's cute" Zenitsu widened his eyes and blushed furiously. He looked beside him to avoid eye contact with him. After a few minutes, The train finally arrived.

Both Tanjirou and Zenitsu walked out. "So you are also a college student?" Tanjirou asked "Yeah, What year are you in?" Zenitsu looked at him "Haha~ I'm a Freshman!" Tanjirou said proudly thinking Zenitsu was also a freshman. "Ah okay then, I'm a sophomore" Zenitsu replied bluntly. Tanjirou was hella shooked about it. Like how can him? Who's shorter and cute can be a sophomore?!

"But tho, You're too cute to be a sophomore" Tanjirou said subconsciously. Zenitsu blushed and turned his head back infront. Tanjirou realized what he had just said and apologize "I-If you are worried about how you look, Don't worry! Don't change yourself k?" Tanjirou smiled changing the topic and waved. Zenitsu waved back and walked to Genya. They both chatted while walking to class.

-

A few months has passed, Tanjirou and Zenitsu became closer to each other. They both were literally all over each other. It was very obvious. They both would meet at their usual hangout place, The garden!

Zenitsu kept saying stuff about his looks, He had zero confidence. Tanjirou on the other hand, would always cheer him up, compliment him and also help him with everything! Zenitsu tried to keep his feelings for Tanjirou oblivious, He didn't want to scare him. He got to know Tanjirou really quick tho.

As they were walking to the park, Zenitsu was really eager to confess. He was scared Tanjirou would be in absolute disgust. Well, That's not the only problem, Kanao, Kanao Tsuyuri. The most beautiful girl in school. She was very pretty, unlike him, She was very cute, unlike him, She was social with people, unlike him.

No, He needs to confess. It's now or never.

.

.

.

"Hey Zenitsu" Tanjirou spoke. "H-huh? Y-yes Tanjirou?" Zenitsu stuttered. "I need to tell you something" Zenitsu felt panic'd(?), What's he supposed to do?? Oh no, does Tanjirou hates being friends with him?! please don't! He thought "Tanjirou, Before you say you want to stop being friends with me, It's fine, I get it! I'm ugly not pretty like Kanao and-" "Woah Woah what are you talking about Zenitsu?!" Tanjirou cutted him off. He was dumbfounded, wasn't Tanjirou gonna tell him that? "Isn't that what you were gonna say?" Zenitsu avoided eye contact; screaming internally.

Tanjirou smiled, He took Zenitsu's hand "of course not,,I wanted to say I.." Tanjirou pauses as he took a deep breath "I like you,,You're not ugly, heck You're so beautiful! I have always been mesmerized by your looks. It's like you cast a spell on me that made me have my eyes on you" Tanjirou smiled. Zenitsu was shocked, He never felt so relieved and extremely happy at the same time. His tears pricked out. Tanjirou gave him a big hug "I, I like you too Tanjirou" Zenitsu says between sobs.

They shared a warmful hug as cherry blossom pedals fall upon their heads. The sun was setting, They stood in their favorite spot, The garden. They were both happy. Very happy.

-
Word count: 1054

Yall- 4k reads?? I'm so happy-

I know this story doesn't have much things but like, This story was in a rush LMAO-
I'm thinking of making a Demon Slayer OneShot, like I'd write any Fanfics upon request. TanZen requests are always welcome :)

Also Venti didn't come home but chill gonna save up atleast 70 pulls for Childe

Tar-tar-taglia👋Lover❤️of🤾‍♂️Snezhnayan⭐queen🌸there🥰was🔥a🌝cat🐈that🐸really👑was✨goneee🌈

-Nene