Meeting the other wizards

Ogron

Ogron had told you that the other wizards had found out about you two daiting. You were walking with ogron to his place to hangout and when you got there you both sat on the couch cuddling each other. "Ogron you brought your girlfriend here" duman said he walked in the room seeing you two "yeah so she doesn't even tell her sister and the winx about this so she can be here" ogron said looking annoyed. The other wizards got used to you being in the place and actually are getting along with all of this so they just let it slide.

Gantlos

Gantlos had told you his friend has found out that you two are dating so he is taking you to meet them and hangout. Once you got there gantlos called the others to meet you. "So you must be Y/N I'm ogron" a guy with red hair said as he came in the room and then you were introduced to duman and anagan. You and gantlos just cuddled each other on the couch for a while until you had to leave.

Anagan

You were walking with anagan to meet his friends since they found out about you. Once you both got the place anagan introduced you to ogron, gantlos, and duman. Duman kept annoying you two and you had an idea to make him shut up. "Crystal lagaray" you said and the spell hit duman and his mouth was covered by a F/C crystal "can you do that more often" anagan asked and you nodded and duman had a hard time getting the crystal of his mouth.

Duman

Duman had told you his friends had found out about you so your going to meet them. Once the two of you had gotten to the place you met ogron, gantlos, and anagan. They did get used to you and you decided show them your powers and they were shocked but what really shocked them is when you showed them your horns. Your horns were F/C and sensitive so nobody except duman can touch them.