When you prank him

For the prank you will just fake your death also heads up sophix is my OC if you got confused when I first put her in

Ogron

Ogron has been distant lately and you decided to play a prank on him. You were going to fake your death now that might cross the line but your sister was going to help you out. "Are you sure you want to prank him like this he might break up with you Y/N" musa said as she finished the face paint and you were done using your magic to make blood on you but it was an illusion spell that you used "yep he ignored me for a while so I am going to prank him to get his attention" you said as grabbed your phone and musa had her phone and she had an app that could make any sound so she picked the gun sound. You both went to a nearby alley way and you started to call ogron. Once he answered he said "Y/N now is not a" but you interrupt him by saying "ogron a gang is chasing me and one of them has a gun I need your he-" and then musa hit play and a gun shot noise played and you screamed and purposely hung up. Ogron was horrified so he rushed out to find you and musa already hid by the time he found you on the ground. Ogron ran to you and held in his arms "Y/N wake up please answer me" ogron pleaded and started to cry while you were trying to hold back your laughter. You started to giggle a little and soon you started to laugh and you said "I can take this anymore" you were still laughing and ogron jumped and said "you aren't dead but the gun shot" "came from musa's phone" you said and then he asked "the gang and the blood" "gang was fake and the blood is and illusion spell" said and ogron was mad. "Why did you fake your death" ogron said and you signed and said "you has been a bit distant so I pranked you by faking my death cause I thought you didn't love me" suddenly ogron hugged you and said "babe I'm sorry I was having a hard time but I was really scared when I heard the gunshot and you screaming and I still love you but don't fake your death ever again" you kissed ogron and he kissed back but the moment was ruined "DON'T GET ANY IDEAS OGRON" musa yelled and you both broke the kiss and started at her and you said "shoot I forgot she was here" and you left with your sister cause ogron still had to do something.

Gantlos

Gantlos has been a bit distant so you were gonna fake your death to prank him. You called gantlos and lied about an intruder breaking in your house and he got to your room and you hung up while you were screaming. Gantlos rushed over to your house and saw you on the floor with blood all over you. He held you in his arm and he was crying "Y/N wake up please I'll do anything" gantlos said and you opened one eye and said "will stop calling me hot stuff it's to embarrassing" "I will wait WHAT" gantlos said and you started to laugh. "Y/N why did you fake your death" gantlos asked and you said "I thought that you didn't like me anymore and didn't care if I died since you had been a bit distant from me" suddenly gantlos hugged you and said "sweetie I didn't know this affected you ogron kept me busy no matter how many times I wanted to see you he kept me from it" and you hugged him but your little moment was ruined "so when's the wedding" mallow asked and you both turned to see your friends looking at you two with big grins on their faces.

Anagan

You were getting worried cause anagan hasn't been calling you at all. You tried calling him but no answer. Yoi were going to fake your death as a prank. "Y/N anagan might break up with you" iris said as she was helping you making the arena look like a fight had just happened "I know the consequences iris but he ignored me enough already so I think I will be fine" you said and talia had your phone ready to call anagan. Once you were ready you and the princesses transformed by saying your names and your realm. "Y/N PRINCESS OF K/N" you said and your Y/J (your jewelry) started to glow and you transformed into your F/C dress with a S/T (symbol type) on it and your hair changed to F/C. Once you were done transforming you used a illusion spell to make your bruises reopen and have some blood in you and you got on the floor and talia started to call anagan. Once anagan answers the phone talia said "anagan it's me talia a fight with the twins just happened and Y/N is hurt badly that her bruises reopened and she is bleeding we need you here now please" and anagan hung up and teleported to the arena and found you on the floor. Anagan held you in his arms and then you said "anagan I see the light I think it's my time to go" "no no no please don't leave me Y/N I'm sorry for ignoring you ogron kept me and the others busy" anagan said and you held your breath and pretended to go limp in his arms and iris talia and Auriana faked crying and anagan burst into tears and after a bit you and the princesses started to giggle and anagan got confused until you started to laugh. "I'm sorry I thought you didn't love me so I pranked you by faking my death" you said and you kissed anagan on the cheek "I forgive you and just get rid of the illusion spell" anagan said and you got rid of the spell.

Duman

Duman was rushing to your apartment that you ava noi and sophix live in. Noi had faked called him and told him that one of aches's guards attacked you and your bleeding badly. Once duman got there he saw you and ava looked at him and shook her head. Duman started to tear up a bit and he fell to his knees but after a bit you and ava, noi, and sophix giggled and he looked up in confusion and that's when you started laughing. "That was fake" duman asked and you said "duman I'm sorry I thought you didn't love me anymore and didn't care if I died so I faked my death to prank you" and everything went back to normal