I Like it

(((This one-shot Is based of the the song "I Like It" By DeBarge. Y'all should give it a listen!)))

Ooh... and I like it

You send chills up my spine every time

I take one look at you

Sero Hanta grumbled as the sun shone through the blinds, his retinas being effectively assaulted by the harsh rays. He blindly grabs for his phone to check for the time. Its 5:42 on a Sunday morning, luckily his day off. The Taping Hero haphazardly throws the device back onto the bedside table. Turning away from the window, the shaggy haired man tries to quickly go back to sleep until he feels a slight shift to his left and a gust of warmth hitting his bare chest. Peeking from under heavy eyelids and thick eyelashes, his breath is stolen from him.

Curled into his chest is the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on. Absolutely gorgeous from her messy, slept-in coils to the dried drool around her pouty lips. His eyes roam over her slumbering figure and notices the discarded bonnet laying on her abandoned pillow. She places a hand on his chest as she subconsciously cuddles closer to him. Sero can't help the enamored look on his face as he appreciates how her delectable, melanin blessed skin contrast with his own fair complexion. He carefully plucks up the abandoned silk cap and goes to carefully secure it back on her sleepy, little head. With tape. Because if trying to preserve her hairdo wasn't true love he didn't know what was. With a quick picture taken, the devious man chuckles softly to himself as he wraps his lissome yet muscular arms around her plush middle and tangles his legs with hers. He easily drifts back to sleep within a few minutes.

Ooh... and I like it

Girl, you're blowin'

My mind with the things you say to me

Almost two hours later is the next time that he wakes up. The first thing that he notices is that (Y/n) is miraculously still asleep. She had turned over within that short amount of time and became the little spoon. Sero still had his arms around her waist but now his face was buried into her bonnet. It smelled like dark chocolate and oranges. With a content sigh, a quick kiss to the sleeping woman's bare shoulder, and a quick swiping of a hair-tie, he quietly slips from their shared room stepping around the moving boxes that line the hallway of the small apartment. You see, Hanta and (Y/n) have been dating for the past three years and lived together for about a year and some months of that time. And well, naturally they would both start getting a little cramped in a tiny one bedroom apartment. It couldn't be helped with Sero only being a sidekick and (Y/n) getting closer and closer with obtaining her Bachelors in Business and finance and having a shitty part-time job, they haven't really had the chance to look for something more accommodating for them.

Luckily today they both have a day off in which they both share. Perfect for house searching! And since she made the last couple of meals that they shared, the lanky man decided to treat his hard working honey. With a warm smile on his face he fastens the strings of an apron and ties his bed-hair up as neatly as he can. After a quick stretch he goes to the fridge and pulls out the ingredients for the most sugary American breakfast: Pancakes.

"Good morning, handsome....Thanks for putting my bonnet back on." Sero nearly jumps out of his skin when he feels arms wrap around him and a line of kisses trailing from between his bare shoulder blades , to the back of his neck, and ending just under his left ear. She nips his earlobe quickly before untangling her arms from around his slender frame.