Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Darry POV

I parked the car and Lil just went straight to the door with her homework waiting for me to open the door. I went up to unlock the door she went straight to her room I heard her door lock. "What her problem," Steve said. "She broke down in front of me and I think she mad at me now." I went towards the kitchen to start dinner. "I don't know what to do about her she doesn't talk she just stares into space and she u don't know," I say while cutting up vegetables. It was long few minutes of silence Dally finally spoke: "She's trying to be tough." "What do you mean?" "She only broke down today just imagine how many times she broke down in private or maybe bottle it up" I looked at him he could be right about her. "You might be right", "Really" Dally with a question looks. "She broke down when I said a name" "Who" Pony said softly. "Umm her Homeroom teacher" he looked surprised. "Umm Darry her daughter she's a soc and just a soc that ignores you maybe push you. She bullies Lils beyond anything you can think of." "How bad", "don't know", "Well Dinner's ready to let me text Lils"

"Okay guys come to eat Lils is tried" I felt the gang's eyes looked concerned and worried.

Midnight

Lillian POV 🌹

I went to the kitchen I wasn't going to lie I was hungry. I haven't eaten anything at all today and mostly yesterday. I went to the fridge to get a cake. "Hello" I jumped "Darry what the hell", "First don't swear the second thank you." "What are you saying thank you for," I say while going to sit on the couch. " Your eating and I'm just worried about you." "I promise I'm fine Darry but I'm going to school tomor- well today?" Darry looked at me he smiled but stills worried little. " Yes, you can" "thanks!" I walked back to my room with the cake in my hand. I know what your thinking you have too much stress takes a couple of days off. I can't allow the gang and especially Darry to know what is going on if they do I would break down and they would ask questions. I can't allow them to know how I actually feel I can't.