chapter 2

"Ti ammazzo (I'll kill you)" He repeated. I hope he's not telling me I'm fired. I just got this job. It's my first day for crying out loud

What's he saying?, 'I need to start learning Italian' I made a mental note.

"I don't speak Italian Sir" I reminded him...but he went on

"Ho intenzione di perdere la mia merda (I'm going to lose my shit)" he said

"Huh?" I questioned. "I really don't understand a word of what you're saying Mr Rosi" I said sheepishly.

"Get out of my office!" He barked. Oozing anger

"No Sir! Please I can fix this. All I need is a paper-towel and I'll sort this out. I promise please just give me a minute"

"I said get out of my office" he reminded me

"You can't fire me because of a mistake Sir please I can fix thi-..."

"Get out of my office and call Susie to come here" he said and I just stood there looking down "I don't like repeating myself Ms Gallagher" He said in a threatening tone and I scrambled out.

On my way to Susie's desk I thought of calling her but instead I just grabbed a water bottle, some paper-towels and went back to my angry boss' office

________________________________________

Lorenzo

After she finally left my office I sat down and contemplated firing her because of this. What is it about her that makes me feel so remorseful?.

My thoughts were interrupted when she walked in "You've got to be fucking kidding me" I said out loud

"Can't you knock?"she ignored my question and walked towards me. Like she was on a mission

"Didn't I tell you to get the hell out of my office?" I questioned her

"You did" she answered and walked closer to the office couch I was sitting on

"Then what are you still doing here Ms Gallagher?" She ignored my question and knelt in front of me

"You're not about to beg are you Ms Gallagher?"

"You can call me Angelina, Sir" she told me "please take your suit jacket off Sir" she asked; and that's when I realised that she was holding a paper-towel and water

"Where is Susie?" I asked while taking my jacket off.

"Oh uhm she's busy with some work" she lied. Susie has finished all her tasks and she only came to work today to help Ms Gallagher around

"Oh is she now?" I mocked her and she avoided making eye contact while she tried getting the stain out of my shirt. What she was doing was futile but I let her do it anyways. She looked so determined. I was just going to ask Susie to bring me the spare suit I keep somewhere around here, Only she knows where it is. Ms Gallagher interrupted my thoughts when she dabbed the towel a little too close my crotch.

"Are you done trying Ms Gallagher?" I asked her and pushed her hands away from my member. Who was actually starting to wake up now

"I'll stop trying to get the spot out when you tell me that I've still got this job" she was about to dab me again but I spoke up

"You've still got your job, now go call Susie"  I said and she literally started jumping up and down; she went as far as hugging me. I stiffened and she took that as her sign to leave

About 10 minutes later; I had changed into a new suit and was trying to get back to work but my member wasn't letting me so I decided to call Stephanie a 'friend' of mine to take care of it.
I needed something to mollify me so I could get back to work and as soon as she was done I sent her out.

Ms Gallagher brought me another cup of coffee. She knocked before coming in this time.

At the end of the day I was sort of pleased with Ms Gallagher's work ethic. We started off Rocky but she had easily adjusted. I no longer have the desire to strangle her.

________________________________________

Angelina

As soon as I got home,I collapsed on the couch. I was so knackered; I just wanted to sleep but unfortunately my stomach woke me up grumbling so I decided to actually eat something. I quickly made spaghetti.

After my dinner I decided to relax in a bubble bath, I think I've earned it after the day I've had.

I'm sure many people would kill to work with Lorenzo Rosi...I mean he's hot, rich and apparently he's got a huge uhm you know; 'member'. You might be wondering how I know this...well I became acquainted with the gossip girls today and they had a whole lot to say.

Some claim they've seen it (LIES) and others have heard about his 'magic penis'...their words not mine.

However I actually felt his member today; I'm not clueless. When I was dabbing his trousers today I felt it a bit but I obviously acted innocent and most definitely did not tell the gossip girls about that little incident, I certainly don't want to lose my job over nothing.

My new boss seems wildly mysterious and dare I even say dangerous. He barely says anything to anyone in the building unless it's work related. Maybe he's just not a chatty person but that doesn't explain why he keeps weapons in his office. I also saw the gun in his pants today, I'm sure he thinks I didn't notice but I did and when I asked Susie about it she momentarily froze and covered it up. She told me that he keeps more weapons in his office for his body guards as well. I was taken back by the information and she calmly and sort of robotically said 'it's for his safety and protection' and with that she excused herself and got busy doing God knows what. She doesn't even have any work to do anymore.

What or who could he possibly need protection from. I know he owns many businesses such as clubs, restaurants and supermarkets some might go as far as saying he's the boss of all bosses but could it really be that dangerous to the point where he needs to walk around with body guards?

Okay I'm not sure what type of man I'm working for here and I don't think I want to find out...as long as I'm making an honest living.

Now let me go rest It's been such a long day.

~
[Hey guys if you have any constructive criticism please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm new to the writing scene and PLEASE
Take care of yourselves
Xoxo ❤🍍😊 ]~