chapter 3

Angelina

I've been working with Mr Rosi for three months now and I've got to admit; he is not as bad of a boss as people make him out to be. Sure he ignores me 99.9% of the time but I know that's because I talk too damn much...sometimes. He makes sure his main focus is on his work 100% of the time. However I'm not oblivious to the fact that he occasionally has women in his office and they never make appointments. They usually stay in there for about a maximum of 30 minutes... with the door closed; And I am certain they don't just talk; but that's none of my business.

I always know where he is exactly, during office hours because I basically manage his life. He has meetings almost everyday. I'm required present for some meetings...but for private meetings with shady looking men I'm told to stay at my desk and not to interrupt whatsoever. I've always wondered what goes on in there.

He has lunch meetings with his mother every week. I'm asked to lie to her whenever she calls but I just couldn't possibly deny a mother the chance to see her child so I sneakily tell her to surprise him at his office...that way he won't be able to say he's busy.

I've met her twice; both times in his office. She seems like a mother who cares and worries about her children. She brings him lunch and stays in his office for as long as she can. She's very sweet and has been nothing but kind to me especially since I let her 'disturb' Mr Rosi in his office and risked losing my job.

Mr Rosi doesn't have any friends except for his best friend Danny. He is always present for the private meetings and is actually quite funny. He actually talks to me when he visits the office unlike Lorenzo.

I don't know much about Mr Rosi's personal life or family but I do know that both his parents are still alive and that he has 3 brothers and 1 sister. I found out through Danny. He's the plug.

Working with Lorenzo has been great financially. I've become acquainted with many of the employees here and I became good friends with Keith and Samantha. Oh... on that thought, today is my birthday and they've invited me to a club to celebrate tonight. They have basically manipulated me into going and I agreed.

Luckily It's Saturday today and I've got to get ready for the club. Samantha gifted me with a beautiful dress which she's making me where tonight. I don't know how she knew my size. The dress is a dark blue, short; backless and satin. After getting dressed I decided to let my hair breathe for a change and let it bounce down my back.

 After getting dressed I decided to let my hair breathe for a change and let it bounce down my back

"Well you don't need foundation because your skin is so clear. And your eyebrows are flawless now, all thanks to mwah" I chuckled after she said that. She analysed my face "beautiful now just apply lip gloss and we can hit the town" she said while eyeing herself in the mirror afterwards.

"Thank you again for the dress Sammie. I love it" I thanked her

"I should've gotten it for myself" she said making me smile "but I thought...this would probably look better on you and boy was I right everybody is going to envy you tonight" I just rolled my eyes and stood in front of the mirror

"Wow!" I gasped "I look different...I love it"

"You're getting laid tonight" she said and I laughed nervously "wait a minute" she eyed me curiously "you have been with a man before right?"
When I looked away from her she took that as an answer "Ciccia (sweetie) you're a virgin?!?! This is amazing...you're officially 25 years of age today and you're still a virgin. How the hell did you make it this far? You're so beautiful I'm sure you've been tempted along the way" by now she was breathless

"Yes I'm a 25 year old virgin. We exist okay!" I said still looking down. Why am I embarrassed?

"Oh Sweetie I'm just shocked I didn't mean to offend you or embarrass you" she reasoned

"I know you mean no harm Sammie...it's just that I haven't met the right guy and it's the last bit of innocence I have left after meeting you and Keith, you two are so corrupt" I say and she starts laughing. "But if you must know...I'm very curious about uhm...sexual intercourse"

"What would you like to know? I'm very experienced in that department"She says in a British accent. Mocking me but as usual I let it go with a chuckle

"Well we can start with how your first time was?" I looked at her

"Yikes. You want the honest truth?" And I nod eagerly "it was awkward and painful. I was only 16 and I wasn't physically ready but I was such a horny kid" She says and laughs "after that it's been crazy...and I mean that in a good way"

"I hate pain Sammie...and with that being said; I might die a virgin" I say grabbing my purse

"Girl please! I know for a fact that there's atleast hundreds of guys trying to jump your bones on a daily basis" she laughed "and after seeing you this hot; I don't think you're going home alon-..."

"Ladies come on, the night won't be young forever. Let's go! Get your butts in the car right now...and wow you two look great" Keith said while walking into the room

"Thank you Keithy" we said in unison.

"If I was straight, I would be the luckiest man in the club" and we laughed "now let's get going birthday girl and Sammie"

As soon as we got to the club Sam and Keith were on a mission to get me drunk...and mission accomplished.
I feel so elated right now. I'm in a state of euphoria and it's pure bliss. I've been dancing with my two friends for what feels like hours now and I'm not complaining.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked them

"Cherry vodka shots" they said in unison and I walked over to the barista to order. I was waiting for the drinks when I heard

"Ms Gallagher" I heard someone say over the loud music