Training

💥TW for this chapter

'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Why am I training with her? Shouldn't Steve be training me? Why did my fucking voice have to crack in front of her?'

Those were all questions that went through her head when she went to the benches at the side of the room to put her things down.

Silence

'I have to say something. This is so awkward.' Wanda thought.

Without really thinking before talking she asked: "Where is Steve? Shouldn't he be training me?".

And after she said that she wanted to slap herself. That sounded like she hated Natasha which was not true.

In fact quite the opposite. She started developing a crush on the redhead. Even though she didn't see her around because Natahsa was always on mission and Wanda herself never left her room she's still couldn't stop thinking about her.

Before she and her brother sided with the Avengers, she looked inside her head and felt sorry, for what the women had to go through all her life, and guilty that she invaded her privacy.

But besides that she also thought that Natasha was attractive, like really attractive. Not only because of the way she looked (but that also did the trick for her) but more so the confidence the ex-assasin had. Because that did things to Wanda: the way she talked and moved with that confidence was ...

'Fuck I have to stop thinking.' she told herself because she saw the disapproving look from Natahsa.

"Every new Avnger has their separate trainer. And because we are about the same height and shit like that, Steve made me your trainer." she snapped back at her question.

'Oh, I am sooo utterly fucked.' because she really was. She had to train with the incredible looking Black Widow and not get distracted.

"Is that a problem for you?" Natasha asked. You could sense from miles away that she was angry with me. Probably because of what memories she brought up again during invading the readheads mind.

I couldn't open my mouth. I wanted to say that it wasn't a problem and that I didnt mean it like it sounded but my brain couldn't really function normal in that moment.

'Speak you dumbass of a gay disaster.'

"Um...N-no" I finally said. But I still cursed myself because why couldn't my fucking voice just stay like normal und not crack all the god damn time.

"Great." Natasha said. You could see that she didnt mean it at all.

'Did I mention I am utterly fucked?'

"So let's get to your workouts. You'll have weight training 3 times a week. Spar sessions with me are daily except the weekends and you'll have to go on runs everyday to improve your endurance. Got it?" she said, not really caring at all.

"Yes." I brought out.

"Good. So we'll start with basic stances for hand to hand combat today." she said starting to move, signaling Wanda to get on the mats as well.

Wanda didnt want to but her gaze dropped down on Nat's ass while she turns around.

'Get it together, Maximoff.' I warned myself. 'This is not going to end well if she sees'

As her eyes found their way up again, she saw Natasha looking at her with an unreadable expression.

'FUCK'

"When your done eyeing me up at down, I would like to start training." she said coldly.

I felt me cheeks heat up and I could just imagine how much of a tomato I am in this very moment.

I didnt say anything out of embarrassment. I just started walking towards the mats were Natasha was waiting.

We began with stances and some easy moves but I still managed to totally make a fool out of myself by stumbling over my own feet. And that happened about 4 times already.

💥TW -> Panic attack (kind of)💥

I was getting frustrated with myself. I could fell my magic wanting to lash out but I tried to contain it as hest as possible because that certainly could not happen again.

But is was overwhelming her. You could see red wisps of red magic starting to form.

"Maximoff, concentrate." her trainer said bluntly, but you could hear that she was a little scared.

"Go Natasha, I can't contain it" I yelled. I didnt want to invade her mind again. I know that that would ruin any possibility (I was ever any) of trust. I couldn't send her through that pain again.

"Maximoff!" she yelled.

"Go. I don't want to hurt you again!" Wanda practically screamed.

She is laying on her side in a fetal position, trying to contain her powers like that, but she could feel that this wouldn't work for long.

"Wanda." Natasha said more softly.

"ROMANOFF!" I shouted at her.

She didnt move and than it hit me that when nobody of us was moving that my powers would lash out and invade the next best person, which in that case was Natasha.

I started getting up, but it was hard to do that and manage to keep your magic by yourself. I looked up and saw Natasha's look.

She stood there in shock only 10 feet away and I knew that if i don't move now that things will go downhill very quickly.

So I did the thing that came to my mind.

A/N: Hey everybody.
I hope you enjoy the story so far because I really dont know what I am doing or were I'm going with this story. Always remember to give feedback and leave comments about parts you like or don't like
Ok then ... bye.