Comfort and Forgiveness

💥TW for this chapter as well, continues were the last chapter ended

💥TW -> ongoing Panic attack💥
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I just needed to get away from Natasha and anybody else that was near me.

I stormed outside the training room and ran to the elevator. I hammered on the bottom of my floor where my room was located.

The elevator doors closed and the elevator brought me up to my floor. I stumbled out still overwhelmed with my powers wanting to escape me.

I made it to my room just in time.

My powers stormed out. I couldn't control it and it was fucking scary.

I don't know how long this went on for but as I knew it was over I could feel my body shake. I was crying and wheezing.

I sat in the middle of my room hugging my legs and hiding my face in between them. I was so overwhelmed with my emotions that I didnt notice that someone entered my room.

"Wanda?" I heard a soft voice.

I looked up and saw Natasha standing there with an concerned expression. At the sight of her and the condition my room was in I started crying even more.

I could her Natasha's footsteps approaching me. She crouched down beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"N-nat ... y-you need to leave." I said still crying. I didnt want to hurt her again.

I know how much she went through because of me invading her mind. I brought up memories that were stored deep down in her mind. They were there for a reason and I brought them up again. She tried to bury her pain in work and she looks so exhausted that I can't help and start sobbing even more.

"Its okay, Wanda." Natasha said.

"No, it's ... not. I don't ... I-I don't want to hurt y-you again." she said, cut of by her own sobs.

"Wand, I need you to calm down, okay? Breath with me. In ... and out. In ... and out. Good there you go." the redhead said beside her.

🌬 End of Panic attack/TW

Wanda slowly calmed down again. Natasha's voice and the hand now on her back soothed her, so her breathing started to get to an more even state.

"You okay?" Natasha asked cautiously.

"I am so, so, so sorry about what happened. Not only now but in Sokivia. It wasn't right and I'm really sorry for what I send you through. All of you buried your pain in your work. You were in pain because of me and I-I dont know what I was doing and I just-" Wanda started to ramble.

"Hey, Wand it's okay." Natasha soothed her.

Wanda furrowed her eyebrows.

'What is happening. I send her and her friends to hell and now she tells me it's okay. It was everything but okay! Because it -" Wand started to ramble in her mind but was cut of by Natasha's hand on her back that began stroking her back.

"You are not mad at me?" Wanda asked, as if she was a little child.

"No, not anymore." Natasha reassured her.

"But why?" Wanda asked, still gobsmacked by that fact that Natasha forgave her.

"Believe me I was. I was so mad at you. But seeing you like this, trying to get away from me so that your powers dont hurt anybody, I understood that you really are a good person and that you dont want to cause anybody pain." Natasha explained.

I didnt know what to say. I was still completely stunned that the Russian beauty forgave me for what I have done to her.

I slowly moved and started to lower my head to her shoulder. I could feel her tense when my head touched her shoulder but she relaxed shortly after that.

We sat there for what felt like an eternity, but we probably just fid for a few minutes.

"Hey, Wanda?" Natasha asked.

"Mhm" I answered. I was so tired. The last hour really drained me emotionally and physically.

"This is really uncomfortable, you know." she chuckled.

I just giggled in response. I was half asleep and I think Natasha sensed that as well.

She picked me up and laid me down on my bed. She moved on my bed and took my head and pulled it in her lab. And then she started playing with my hair which lead my body to finally really relax.

In that moment I was happy for the first time in two weeks with Natasha petting my hair and just laying with me.

And with that I could feel sleep taking over.