Gay Thoughts Caught Up

This was requested by me because fuck y'all I wanted to do something of my own. The art is mine and I'm proud of Swaggers character, not so much as Fitz'. I messed up with him.
Ship: SwaggerFitz

Eric stood in front of his closet frustrated. All of his clothes just didn't seem right. Nothing was wrong with them, just when Eric put them on it felt... off?

The others weren't up yet because Mason would have probably made some loud noise that woke the others up, the autistic retard.

He ran a hand through his hair. He walked over to his desk and sat. The tapping of his pen the only sound in the room. He huffed out an aggravated sigh. What the fuck am I doing?

He slowly sat up and opened his door. It surprisingly didn't creak, so he padded down the hallway.

He was about to go down the stairs when he realized Cameron's door was open. He obviously wasn't in there since Cameron somewhat valued privacy.

He always knocks, even when the door opens. It's kinda cute.Whoa what.

Eric got into an attack stance.

You can't catch me gay thoughts.

He waved it off. He felt this really intense urge to go into the room. He shrugged. Why not.

He quietly and vaguely gracefully treaded Cameron's unsurprisingly clean space.

There wasn't a speck of dust anywhere. Damn.

His eyes roamed over the room before stopping at the hoodie folded on the desk. It was a Fitz hoodie. Oh, so his merch came in. It looked really comfortable.

Eric looked to see if anyone was watching before putting the hoodie over his head.

Ok, first of all, Cameron definitely ordered it in his giraffe size. The thing fit Eric like a dress. The end went below his knees and the sleeves went a fucking mile past his hands. Overall 10/10 would recommend.

It was really soft and warm and it smelled like Cameron. Cinnamon and apple pie. (I'm hungry :/)

He must've worn it to see if it fit, I can still smell his scent.

He put the hood over his head. Cameron wouldn't mind if I just... you know... stole it. Fuck it, I'm stealing it.

Eric finally felt comfortable. His clothes just weren't good enough, but this hoodie... this hoodie was an offering from the Gods.

He did a little twirl and the sleeves flapped while he spinned.

He ran a hand through his chocolate brown curls and sighed. I'm not taking this off.

He shrugged. Fuck it.

He daintily walked down the stairs with his hand on the rail. He cautiously looked around before his eyes settled on the shocked expression of Tobi. She recovered from her shocked state and 'awww' ed.

"Eric, you look adorable!" Tobi said while rushing over to him and picking him up.

Eric laughed nervously.