Snow Day

This is inspired by someone from the Misfits crew saying that Fitz babysits Swagger when he's high and I thought that was really cute so I decided to make up a random situation that I'll try to make cute.
Ship: SwaggerFitz

Cameron sighed as he heard Eric stumble down the hall. Eric was definitely high.

Cameron just shook his head from his position on the couch and crossed his legs. He waited for Eric to appear, but he had probably had gone to the kitchen because of the munchies.

He heard rustling in the kitchen before he heard a victorious laugh and a crinkle of a bag. He turned his head towards the kitchen and saw Eric with his balaclava still on, but happily eating away at the popcorn. He was pulling it down for a quick second and then putting it back and chewing. So fast Cameron couldn't even see his face.

Cameron was always curious what the face of the infamous SwaggerSouls looked like. He had only seen those chocolate brown eyes and stray chestnut locks that fell in his face if he had his balaclava messed up. His eyes were beautiful, the rest of Eric probably is, too.

Yeah, Cameron was gay for Eric. Whoop de fucking do. Was is really that much of a surprise? Cameron swears the author has more SwaggerFitz oneshots in this book than any other ship, but alas, the puppet master controls the marionette, so these thoughts were dispelled from Cameron's head.

He cleared his throat to attract Eric's attention. Eric glanced over to him and his face lit up.

"You good, Swags?" Cameron asks.

Eric walks over to him and nods. He then points to the window with an excited 'look!'. Cameron looks out the window and is met with the sight of snow. Snow was a rare sight where Eric came from, so he could understand the utter excitement on his face.

But it was when Eric tried to go into negative degree weather with only a balaclava, long sleeved shirt, and fuzzy socks, (which Cameron thought were absolutely adorable, by the way) that Cameron reigned him in.

Eric looked at him with a sad expression and Cameron's heart almost broke. Puppy dog eyes were in full force.

Cameron just smiled fondly and explained,"We can go, but you need to put on warmer clothes first,"

Eric's face lit up again and he nodded as he raced up the stairs. Him slipping every few steps because of the socks. Cameron laughed and shook his head.

Eric came racing down the staircase again with proper clothes this time. A very thick hoodie and and thick pants with black boots. It was a very cute sight.

"Can we go? Can we go?" Eric questioned with a gleeful look in his eyes.

"Hold on. Let me add this," Cameron said as he tugged a beanie over Eric's head.

Eric happily sighed and could barely stop moving. Cameron finally opened door and Eric darted past him. Cameron went to Eric's position in the snow and carefully monitored him.

Eric was doing everything imaginable with the snow. He was currently building a snowman. Cam helped him roll up the base of the snowman. Eric was so happy.

Cameron was just as happy as well. But he was really surprised when Eric took off his balaclava, showing Cam his face.

His chocolate eyes were even more beautiful when his whole face was shown. He was tan and slightly chubby. He was truly adorable. His dark brown hair fell in front of his face and he ran a hand through them.

Cameron stares at his face, memorizing each detail. He was so lost in his zone, that he didn't realize Eric had walked over to him with fingers snapping in his face. He was slightly pouting since Cam wasn't paying attention.

Cam was hit with yet another surge of affection.

"Were you staring at my ass, Cameron?" Eric asked somehow innocently.

Cameron blushes and stuttered.

Eric just grinned and took his hand. He led him to the snowman.

"Here! You can put the scarf on him!" Eric said while holding up the scarf. His eyes sparkling.

Cam gently took the scarf and wrapped it around the snowman. He stepped back and they looked at it. It was a pretty good snowman.

Eric then unexpectedly hugged Cameron, thanking him for spending a 'snow day' with him. Cameron hugged back with a huge smile on his face.

When they separated, they just stared at each other. Not even realizing the cunts at the window taking pictures and squealing like the fan girls they are. The author was also there because Matt gave the author a piggyback ride and the author had fun with Mason. The author had a camera in their hand and was flashing away, keeping the photos in their sock drawer.

Sorry if it's short.