Brother?

I know the pic isn't related to the story but it's fun.

Error pov

I woke up again in the same bed in the same room but the difference is that I had a cuff tying my feet together and a chain relying the cuff to the bed.
I couldn't escape so I just sat up, I noticed I had been changed and I blushed a bright yellow. "who changed me?" I though and my answer was on the nightstand. There was a note saying :

Hi error it's blue I changed you because you clothe were dirty, bloody, dusty, rapieced, torn, burned, Ink tainted,   
      (is that a word?), ect.....
So I gave you streches clothe he don't mind don't worry he actually volunteered to give you clothes.
I'll be here at 18 to give you some food
The magnificent sans

Error-Oof at least it's not someone random, I wish I could tell them.... It's not like they would care but I wonder why they didn't kill me yet?

Blue-Error ! I the magnificent blueberry has come to feed you dinner!

Error-blue you know that I can't eat it's a waste of time for me.

Blue-*sigh*I hoped I wouldn't have to do that sorry error. GUYS PLAN B !

Error-what?

After blue' s scream that made me half deaf i saw strech ink dream and nightmare come in the room ink was holding a bowl of soup with a straw, strech a towel and dream and nightmare didn't have anything I didn't understand untill dream activated his aura. I was relaxing when I didn't want to then nightmare pinned me down with his tendrils when I started struggling and kicking. Blue came near my face while strech put the towel under my chin on my chest, he held my mouth open and then the worst thing happened.
Ink fed me with the straw.
When I forcefully drank half the bowl they left me ink saying that it should be enough since I haven't ate for fate knows how long. After some minutes I though they were gone so I sang a Japanese song. I don't know how but I know Japanese so I sang "universe cat drowning" the music came from my soul I don't know how it works.

(turn the subtitles on)

When I ended my song I didn't notice that undertone Sans was listening and recorded the whole thing. Some time later I was brought in the meeting room that had alot of place and portals to au's so even if the room is filled and there is no more place other people can see. I was seated in a chair at the table. Then ink explained that they all knew about me and that they were all sorry. He proposed me a deal : he will create a universe a week and I will destroy a universe a week.
I agreed an we signed a contract. I was finally free. And I though maybe it was time. I told ink that they should know he started getting scared but I told him that if he spilled the beans I would too.
Later ink admitted not having a soul but drinking his vials to have emotions. Instead of judging him the others accepted him. Now it was my turn.

Error-Blue, strech, I want you to check me.

Strech-why?

Blue didn't wait. There was no sound during the 3 minutes that it took them to read my info box.

Error¡sans
Hp : 9999/9999
Mp : 9999
Lv : 9999

[Effect] immortal-forced god of destruction-lives in the antivoid-forced to be who he is by fate-destiny's chosen child-younger brother of swap¡sans and swap¡papyrus.

The room was silent and I was kinda stressed. Until I was tackled in a hug by blue and strech.

Strech-h..ho... How?

Error-i fell in your au at the end of a genocide timeline. When the kid reset my codes were adopted by your universe and it changed us, I noticed when I felt like my family was in danger, I never remember having a family so I checked myself, I knew you didn't know so I kept it that way, i didn't want you to have a bad reputation because of me.
I hummed the air and found out how calming their clothe scent was strech's was a mix of honey and cigarette and blue's was a mix of tacos and blueberry pie I ended up falling asleep in my brothers hug.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

There it is thank for the ones who hemped me with the votes on the previous chapter buh bye guys! 平和