BLM speech

My BLM speech

"Together we stand, Divided we fall." meaning togetherness. In a time like this, we need to stand together and take into account everything that has happened and reflect on it.

Yes, Black Lives Matter, though every single life matters. But in a time like this, we must focus on the most neglected and hated one of us all. Black people have been degraded and used over and over again for centuries, and now they finally have a voice. A way to speak and voice out their opinions, their pleads, wants and needs for a more equal society.

They had been abused, harassed, hated on, stereotyped and mentally scarred,oppressed, forced to leave their houses every morning scared beyond belief that they might be stopped and searched just because of the colour of their skin. Yet..through all this negativity and unnecessary hatred they still managed to shine through, pushing through the rough and harsh roads of a racist, unequal highway.

As well as those who are strong and confident enough to stand and voice out concerns, there are still those who are scared and vulnerable but have a lot to say about unfairness in society and racism that they have most likely faced growing up and in everyday life, believing they can't but to them i say you can. You can achieve it all with just a little support and power. Take all the negativity and channel it to motivate you, to push you through more hate but believe me, you can and you will get to speak out. I will stand with you, we will stand with you.

We live in a highly supportive and empowering time, so let's use it..fuel it into a hard working and wonderful machine called Equality. But we also have those who are willing to make the lives of innocent people Hell, whether it's intentional or not, with their outdated point of views that need changing. Don't you see? We are all the same, so what if they have a different colour of skin? Different types of hair? Different colour of eyes? Because so do you. Don't you see how black and white and boring this life would be if we all were told to do one thing and one thing alone, obey those who placed themselves above the rest, not being able to be their colourful selves. Not being able to spread light over different cultures and beliefs, not being able to learn and explore new horizons, or being able to do all of it but have it snatched from you because someone else took credit for your work.

I'm not saying that all whites are horrible people, that was the prejudiced, stubborn people of centuries ago however I do know that not all were bad back then either.

it doesnt fit together coz i had no idea what i was doing tbh, but i hope u enjoyed :)