Mikey (#2)

Name:
- Mikey Davidson

Nicknames:
- Mikey, Mickey, David, Mike&Ike

Age:
- 18

Gender:
- male

Sexuality:
- pansexual (though he prefers males more.)

Occupation:
- student
- student council secretary
- part-time mathematics tutor

Appearance:

Scars:- he has one small scar from his wrist that he accidentaly got while he was having his tutoring classes

Scars:
- he has one small scar from his wrist that he accidentaly got while he was having his tutoring classes. he got it when he was checking tutor papers.

Tattoos:
- no tattoos whatsoever, since the council does not allow them.

Piercings:
- no piercings whatsoever, but is planning to get one on his ear.

Height:
- he is 6 feet and 1 inch tall (6"1)

Body Type:
- slim-thick or inverted triangle body type

Personality:
- Mikey is mostly just this oder and proper guy in school who is just there to make the school flow the way as it is. If problems arise, the he is one of the members that would try to solve them, ans even as to go far as to tutor students struggling with math. He is mostly diligent, clever, intelligent, orderly and overall an authoritarian dude. Though it may look boring, but the reality is that Mikey is just a normal kid who just manages a school. Though besides that he can be a bit fun sometimes, and he does normal guy things, and he would even get a bit flirty is you can try to excite him for a bit.

Social Skills:
- he is mostly an introvert, but he can handle crowds of people.

Likes:
- getting good grades, working in the student council, shopping, tutoring students, helping students, being in authority, dancing, slow music, sometimes working out, saving money, anime, manwha, yaoi, his social medias, şəx, and some alone time.

Dislikes:
- failing grades, rude and cocky people, homophobes, when the school is going crazy, all-nighters, cramming, not having a lot of money and tutoring hard-to-get students.

Backstory:
- Mikey was born as a normal and healthy boy with a healthy family. He was privileged and full with normal stuff in his life and even got good grades throughout his life, but as he grew up, he continued to learn that the world is not that the greatest place to live on. And that he sees the concepts of injustice, unlawlessness, and failure as a deep contributor in the deteriorating society, so growing up he learned how to see and to know what is right for all, and even has the ability to even show how much he can fight for. Like protests and activism. That's the sole reason why that he decided to join in the student council, not just to make it in order, but to also show off what is right for all.

Smut:
- Absolutely!!

Position:
- He is a Seke/Versatile

Turn Ons:
- it really depends on what he was going for, he sometimes like it vanilla, and sometimes he likes it rough. some vanilla stuff the tirns him on are kissing, praising, cuddling, going slow and steady, and even doing it in a comfortable surface. then if its rough, then he likes bondage, toys, rope, and sometimes wax play.

Turn Offs:
- bodily fluids, blood, pain, and doing it in very unusual/taboo places or scenarios/kinks

Kinks:
- master and slave kink, sometimes daddy kink