Accomplished

Pairing: Seiya Sanada/FC

Category: Smut

Warnings: Nothing to crazy for a change. Slight mention of choking, verbal humiliation

Sequel to previous chapter Challenge 

" You're nothing but a warm mouth to me"

///

As much as you wanted to prove to Minoru that you wanted nothing to do with Sanada, that you had no desire to act on your crush, you had a feeling you were going to fail miserably. You couldn't tear your eyes away as Sanada stripped off the last of his clothing, leaving him naked to your gaze. You focused on controlling your reaction as Sanada's hand danced along your leg, fingers slightly stroking your inner thighs as he teased you, the smirk on his face telling you that he knew exactly what you were feeling. You turned your head to look over at Minoru who was watching you with those all-knowing eyes of his, his face carefully blank as he watched another man touch your body.

Your eyes flew back to Sanada as the bed dipped and he climbed between your legs, his hands caressing your body as they moved up your ribs to your breasts. You bit your lip, trying to prevent any sounds from escaping as his fingers brushed over your nipples teasing them into tightened buds.

"You ready to come for me?" He asked with a smirk. "I'm looking forward to making you come all over my cock in front of your boyfriend. Let him see how good I make you feel. And while I'm fucking you I want you to remember how you're nothing but a warm mouth to me. A warm mouth and a set of holes."

"Asshole." You spat your palm itching to reach up and slap his smug face.

"I make no secret of that." Sanada said with a shrug. "What's it say about you that you still want to fuck me even though I'm treating you like shit?"

Your retort was lost as his fingers buried themselves in your pussy, the long digits hitting you deeply as he curled them inside you making an involuntary noise of pleasure leave you. A sharp twist of his wrist had you arching off the bed and you thought you would explode when his mouth pressed to your clit, sucking it through his teeth and nibbling the tender flesh. Your fingers dug into the sheets as you tried to hold in your moans, teething biting painfully into your lips as you tried to show no signs of pleasure. A long swipe of Sanada's tongue made the first noise escape, followed by another as he curled his fingers inside you and flicked his tongue quickly over your clit.

No, no, no," You mumbled, head thrashing from side to side as you felt your climax quickly approaching. Sanada's other hand moved to your pussy, flicking your swollen clit repeatedly sending you crashing into bliss. He didn't stop his movements, his tongue quickly attacking your sensitive pussy licking along your slit as his fingers continued to pump in and out of you. All thoughts of MiSu left you as you pushed yourself into Sanada's mouth seeking your quickly approaching second orgasm. Cries of pleasure rang out throughout the room and you could feel Sanada smiling against you as he pulled his fingers out of your pussy before crawling up your body.

"That was almost too easy princess. Does Daddy not give you what you need?" Sanada asked mockingly earning a sharp retort from Minoru. You couldn't help but wrap your legs around his waist, feeling his muscular body pressed into your own soft form and you whimpered as his cock teased your opening. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked staring intently down at you.

"Please," You asked softly beyond thinking about the consequences you were going to deal with once he was done with you.

A surprised shriek flew from you as Sanada swiftly thrust inside you, burying himself deeply before pulling out and ramming back in. Your hands flew to his shoulders, finger nails digging into his flesh as he fucked you roughly, hitting you at the perfect angle that had you seeing stars as you hung on for the ride. You were already beyond sensitive from the previous two orgasms, and you knew it wasn't going to take much for him to make you cum again. Your thoughts flitted briefly to MiSu, adrenaline pumping through your body as you realized how angry he was probably getting watching you fall apart repeatedly for Sanada.

Once again MiSu was pushed from your mind as Sanada rolled onto his back, effortlessly moving you into a straddling position on him and giving you the command to ride him. You moved your hips rocking on top of him as your hands moved to your breasts, teasing your nipples as you rode Sanada. Your head fell back as his fingers moved to your clit, thumb rubbing over your sensitive nub as you moved up and down on him. Your movements hitched as you looked down into Sanada's eyes. He looked utterly unimpressed by you at the moment, a blow to your ego.

"I'm bored of you." Sanada said suddenly as he grabbed you by the hips and lifted you off him. You stared back, openmouthed in shock as he climbed off the bed and walked to where he had neatly folded his clothing.

"I...I don't understand," You said moving onto your knees as you tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Sanada gave you a cutting look full of derision.

"You're not very good. I'm bored. I'm going to go find someone better to fuck. Is that simple enough for you to understand?" He didn't bother with any further words, leaving the room without a backwards glance.

You stared at the doors, wondering what had just happened. You didn't even notice Minoru approaching until the rope wrapped around your neck and he dragged you backwards into his body.

"Seems you can't even manage to take your punishment correctly." MiSu hissed in your ear. "Do you know how embarrassing it is to me that Sanada just walked out on you? What do you think he's going to tell everybody?" The rope tightened around your neck as MiSu's fury rose. "I generously gave you what you desired and you couldn't even be properly appreciative. "I hope you're prepared for a long night."