00: midnight note

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

☁️ M I D N I G H T N O T E ☁️

Hello Moons.

Welcome to my one shot book! I've been wanting to make this for a long time but I have online school and stuff- it's such a pain.

You may just wonder why I'm making this my first book, and I'll answer you right now. I'm doing this not only to bring some attention to this book so my future ones can get more support, but also so I can improve as a writer.

I'm currently in the middle of two fanfics and I'm planning to write a third after those take off. I don't know how I've managed to keep sane with schoolwork and writing but here we are.

Oh, and just so you know- requests are open!

I can write the following if it's requested by anybody or I just feel like it:
•reader inserts
•ships (I'm not delulu, tho- sorry)
•crackfics
•incorrect quotes
•etc.

Here are the groups/people that I'm inclined to do since I stan them:
•BTS
•Dreamcatcher
•Loona
•Fanxy Red
•Stray Kids
•Gidle
•Mamamoo
•Ateez
•The9
•CLC
•Everglow
•Xin Liu
•Amber Liu
•Eric Nam

Feel free to request any other group/duo/soloists!

I'd just like a description of the idol's personality so I can write to your liking. If not, I'm sorry if I make your idol too serious when they're bubbly and things like that.

One thing to keep in mind is that I don't feel well when I write smuts. I think that you should refrain from requesting those for a while. If I feel more comfortable in writing them, then I will inform you!

However, I'm comfortable with writing things such as make out sessions. I'm just not comfortable with the actual thing, y'know?

I may take a while to make your requests or update this book because I'm not allowed to use my device as much and my wifi cuts at 7pm and returns at 7am. Sad, right?

But nevertheless, I shall try my very very best to whip these out.

If you'd like to me to tag you in your request, please feel free to do that!!

Nowwww- lets get to the forms!

You don't have to fill out these forms if you don't have any specific ideas in mind or you can just leave it blank in some areas that you haven't planned out. I do prefer having you think of everything but don't worry if you can't!

Here's the standard form in requesting a one shot. Request it in my PMs or in the comments.

Type of one shot: (reader insert etc.)
Idol(s): -also their group, if applicable-
Theme: (fluff, angst, smut etc.)
Story/Plot:
Idol Personality:
Side Notes:

If there's anything else you think that I should clear up in this note then please tell me!

Please vote and comment! The support means a lot to me. I hope this one shot book does well for my account so I can give my full books to a larger audience/recognition.

lots of love,
midnight (@midnight_jjk)

M I D N I G H T N O T E - C L O S E D

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───