Osaka

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Osaka International Airport. The Local time is 11:11 PM and the temperature is 1.2°C, For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt Sign.

This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned.

One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.On behalf of Osaka International Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice evening!"

Tzuyu's Point of View,

I took one more look at the window where the city lights were lavishing, The view was amazing i felt like I was on the 11th heaven. Once we were about to land,I fastened my seatbelts and waited until we landed.

I stepped out of the the stairs and looked at my surroundings. I do not regret going to Japan, It was like everything here was full of excitement and amazement. The sky was so beautiful this is the first time I've been this happy in awhile. I thought to myself
"I cannot wait until I take my camera and take a shot of the wonderful places here in Japan."

Time : 12:55 AM JPN
Setting : Hotel Trusty Osaka Abeno

Porter - Someone who carries your luggage.
Hotel Trusty Osaka Abeno - A 2-minute walk from the Tennoji train and subway station, this straightforward, contemporary hotel is 10 km from Universal Studios Japan and 6 km from Osaka Castle.

Location : Abenosuji, Abeno Ward, Osaka, 545-0052, Japan

Once I arrived at the hotel, I was warmly welcomed by a Porter. They carried my heavy luggage for me as they quickly lead me went to the receptionist.  I was faced the front desk,I suddenly got greeted brightly by the receptionist "こんばんわへようこそHotel Trusty Osaka Abeno!" (Good Evening welcome to Hotel Trusty Osaka Abeno!)
They greeted me as I greeted them back as well with a bright smile "こんばんわどうもありがとうございます!" (Good Evening,Thank you very much!)I quickly got my card to my booked room and told the person that was carrying my luggage the room number as they lead the way for me.

I got inside the elevator tapping  my card against a scanner and clicking a the 12th floor. Once I stepped out of the elevator, I followed the Porter to room "1225". I quickly thanked him as we both bowed down at each other. I quickly went inside the room, It was small but reading on the reviews online the service and restaurant downstairs is great so I will surely look forward to that.

Settling down and looking outside the window, I reflected and thought to myself " Tomorrow will be a great day,everything has been great so far,Japan is amazing I hope I meet a lot new people here." I also thought to myself that getting a job here at Japan will be tough even tho I have a lot of experience and studied at one of the top schools of Asia.

I slowly covered myself with a blanket as I played 21:29 of TWICE while the queue will be IU's EIGHT (Feat,Suga) I took a look outside mesmerizing the amazing view as i drifted of to sleep.

Time Skip

Time : 7:48 AM JPN Time

I opened my eyes as I feel the beam of shining light hit my face wonderfully. I got up looking at the time at my phone, "Well, It seems to be quite early so i don't need to rush." I laid down on my bed again and scrolled through my social medias for about 30 minutes.

After scrolling through Instagram,Twitter,Facebook and many more. I got up and prepared some clothes going inside the bathroom being amazed at what I saw. For a very small room I do admit the bathroom was large, by large I mean large large. I turned on the water for the bathtub and let it flow as it got to the top.

I dipped myself in and sang to I'm Your Girl? By KHAN even tho i sounded like a dying goat. I thought about playing the Piano again but, I wanted to focus on finding a job first then I'll get back to the piano since i never really finished mastering Chopins - Minute Waltz Op. 64 No.1 .

I took a short shower after i bathed, After that I got dressed up in a semi-formal outfit since I'll be changing my clothes afterwards anyways. I got my cellphone,card and of course money wore my shoes and locked the door going downstairs to the buffet.

Time Skip

Setting : Buffet

I was greeted by a lady that was incharge of the front. "おはよ具材ます!手ベルために?" (Good Morning Table for?) She greeted me with a bright face "おはよぐざいます!いいちお願いします!どうもありがとうございます!" (Good Morning! One please!Thank you very much!) I said while smiling back at her as she lead me to my table.

I looked around and saw the amazing food that was surrounding me. I quickly got a plate and started getting some eggs,bacon,toast but I also got some hot coffee. I was battling what I would drink for breakfast, Hot Chocolate or Coffee? I ended up choosing Coffee at the end since I wanted to have a good morning boost. I sat down at the table with my food but taking a picture of it first, of course.

"いただきます!"(I humbly receive this [Itadakimasu])I said while starting to eat my food. I do admit the food was great it was amazing! I would love to have food like this again. It was amazing, definitely loving my stay at this hotel, everything was just amazing!

- Time Skip -
- after eating -

"ごうちそうさまでした!"(Something you say after a meal) I said as I finished myself going to the the person in charge of the buffet and paying them for everything. I doubled check to see if there was anything I was missing but it seemed like everything was fine so I went to the elevator and waited for it.

I tapped my card to the scanner and pressed the 12th floor going back to my room. I slowly was changing into my formal-ish outfit today (Please refer to the picture above). After changing into my outfit, I got my camera and slowly went outside of the hotel going to Tennōji Station.

—————————
I hope you enjoy todays chapter! There will be another chapter tomorrow so look out for it! Thank you for reading, if you like it please let me know <3 thank you very much!!

Words : 1243
Start : 12:29 am PH TIME
End:  4:29 AM PH TIME
(Yes it's a coincidence)