Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine

Here we are at Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine

Note :

Torri - A torii (鳥居, literally bird abode, Japanese pronunciation: [to. ɾi. i]) is a traditional Japanese gate most commonly found at the entrance of or within a Shinto shrine, where it symbolically marks the transition from the mundane to the sacred.

Why did they bow? - There are two important points to remember before passing through this gate: taking your hat off and bowing in front of it. The torii marks the sanctity of the shrine, marking that you are about to enter a sacred area.

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

I lifted my head up as me and Sowon saw a big Torri in-front of us. I removed my hat and bowed infront of it, as Sowon did the same as well. I took my camera out as I took a picture of the Torii in-front of me as Sowon also did the same ( I don't know if it's offensive or not because my brother took a picture of it so I think it's fine.)

"I think we are both going to explore a lot of new and different things huh? I know I'm from Tokyo and all but,wow, just wow, This is really amazing. I don't mind going back here over and over again." Sowon said as she smiled. I also smiled at her and replied with a "Mhm" as we walked up the stairs which was quite tiring, I do admit that.

"Hey, By the way where are you staying right now? Or you're already living here in Kyoto?" She asked as I giggled at her, I almost forgot that she didn't know I was staying In Tennōji-ku. "No, no, no, no, I actually am staying in Hotel Trusty Osaka Abeno in Tennōji-ku,but I am planning on purchasing or renting an apartment in Tennōji." I said  while giving a thinking look.

" Oh! That's cool, Actually my next station is Tennōji so how about we go there together? And do you know any good places in Tennōji that we can go to in the next morning?" Sowon said as I thought again but looking like an idiot. "Well I did see a coffee shop near by the hotel and a lot of people were going there too so, do you want to go there? Also sure! I'm agreeing because I trust you so don't break it okay?"

I flicked her forehead as she held her forehead and gave a crying tone " *sniff* what did you do that for?" She looked at me with crying eyes as I just laughed at  her because she looked like an idiot,but she was fine with it,I think.

As I laughed at her I suddenly almost tripped which made her laugh at me as well. Karma really is a b**** huh? I looked at her in a crying tone "Why are y-you laughing?" As I said that she held her laugher more "ばか karma"(idiot) she said as she was almost in a crying state because of her laughter.

"Wha-" I got cut off as I accidentally almost tripped again, "what is this?!" I said in my mind as Sowon laughed at me again. Really this girl, I was about to complain again as we reached the top and met another Torri. We both we in shock we took off our hats and bowed at the Torri again.

Me and Sowon took a more and more pictures again and proceeded to check our surroundings as we were amazing with everything that were seeing right now at this very moment. This was our first time visiting Tokyo and this was amazing.

"I'll definitely color this when we get to your hotel, btw Tzuyu, do you have anything to eat at the hotel later? Since I'm quite hungry." Sowon said while stretching her arms upwards, damn she's tall. "Well If we can arrive by dinner we can still go and have well dinner but if we don't, we can have room service and if we dont have that, well we can go to the near by seven eleven." I looked at her while she thought while the "do you ever wonder what's going inside their head" meme.

"Sure! Let's try to get back in time for dinner, since the sunset is at 4-" I cut her off as my eyes rose and widen in shock. " 4?! That's so early for a sunset!" She giggled as I was still in shock "Well you are in Japan miss." She said as we just laughed everything off but I still in shock. Japan's sunset is so early it's going to be fun seeing the sunset.

As we kept walking we arrived at our second destination, Kinkaku-ji

—————————

Heyo! Sorry for the short chapter! This is divided in 4 parts so check part is cor each place. Thank you for reading!

Words : 818