13

FEARLESS | xiii.
"To lead is your birthright, how you lead is your choice."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna walked through the hallways of the ship with her bag over her shoulder, her sword was sheathed on her back and her daggers were in the scabbards on her thighs.

When she was in the hangar she noticed the others were already there and she walked over to the rover and put her bag inside.

"Hey we're leaving. Why aren't you ready?" Bellamy asked Raven and Monty.

"We're not going with you." Raven responded.

"Raven..." Clarke shook her head.

"I can barely walk and my shoulder's killing me but my brain is all kinds of awesome." Raven told her with a smirk.

"She remembered that ALIE downloaded herself into the Ark mainframe. If it's still there, we can find a back door." Monty explained.

"I'm guessing once you connect ALIE 2 to Luna. We'll need to find ALIE 1 to take her down." Raven informed them.

"Miller." Bellamy turned to Miller.

"We'll keep them safe." Miller responded.

"I'll keep them safe." Harper added with a smile.

"How about you?" Bellamy turned to Jasper, "It's gonna be dangerous."

"You know me well. I'm in." Jasper shrugged carelessly and Bellamy gave him a nod in response.

Reyna watched as they hugged goodbye, she felt a hint of nostalgia but she quickly pushed the feeling away as the group started loading up the rover. She stayed and watched as Raven started limping back to the ship and Monty walked after her.

"Guys!" She called after them and they both turned their heads back, "Goodluck." She told them with a deadpan expression on her face and Raven gave her a smile in response.

"Thanks, Rey." Monty replied and she sent him a small nod before she turned away from them.

Reyna walked over to the doors and started opening the hangar. Once the doors were all the way open Bellamy and Clarke went around the rover and sat at the front while Octavia and Jasper sat in the back.