Ch-1

There came another saturday, this weak's Saturday was not like other days . To Arin it was again one of those idiotic days, where he was forced to talk with his father about all the things which can occur  if he asked for his inheritance in the crown. He didn't  want  any inheritance instead he wanted to spend his life just like other ordinary  people but he couldn't because he had solemnly affirmed that he would not die before taking revenge from people responsible for his mother's death.
The time spent which he spent  with his father Anton, was difficult, it made him reminisce regarding the time he stayed with them. Those years were the most difficult times of his life and he never wanted to remember them,but Anton's periodic arrival made the fragrance of those memories more vivid in his soul. Anton was not his father, even though he was reason he was still now living but he was also the  reason for his mother's death. He looked at the rear-view of the car, he found tiredness in every feature of his face.His eyes were deep sunken ,the only life which existed in his face was at his eyes, they were deep ocean blue.It was just not tiredness which made him look old ,it was Anton whenever he came to meet Arin his face emitted his childhood frightened countenance. He was never able to look normal in front of him ,even though he tried his best to do so. He came to the door of the restaurant and looked here and there for a second. He spotted Anton sitting at the second last sit of the third row,chatting carelessly with other women around the restaurant. The scenery made him fancy that almost 3 decades ago his mother was also one of them,who gave into his charms. Arin silently moved towards him, Anton looked at him ardently , Arin slowly raised his eyes,a sudden beam of fear flew through his entire body.He managed to look normal and stared at his eyes for a long time..