Chapter 2: The Best Sex Of My Life Begins!

Then, after Rocky closes his door of his puphouse and locks it, Zuma and Rocky started to have sex with each other. Stripping their gear off so their both naked and started to mate with each other. Zuma then gets close to Rocky and kisses him and starts smooching with him in the mouth. Zuma then lays on top of Rocky continuing to kiss him and smooch with him. Zuma then stops kissing and starts licking Rocky's chest making him moan in pleasure.

Rocky: (Moaning) Ah! Ah! AH!

An hour later, Rocky suggested an idea for what they should do next.

Rocky: (Moaning) Ah! Ah! You know, I have a great idea for what we should do next there Zuma!

Zuma: Really?! What?

Rocky: We should cum each other! What do you think?

Zuma: I love the idea! Let's do it!

Rocky then starts to thrust his dick in and out of Zuma's asshole making him moan loudly in pleasure.

Zuma: AH! AH! AH! AH! OHHHHHHHH!!

Rocky continued this for a few minutes until....

Rocky: I'm gonna cum!

Zuma: Give it to me! Release that big load of yours!

Rocky: AHHHHHHHHH!!

Rocky then cums inside Zuma, making a mess in the process. Then, it was Rocky's turn to have Zuma cum him. Then, after a rest period, Zuma then started to thrust his dick in and out of Rocky's asshole, making him moan very loudly.

Rocky: AH! AH! AH! AGH! AH! AH! OHHHHHHHH!!

Then, after a few minutes, Zuma was getting ready to cum so he warned Rocky.

Zuma: Rocky, I'm gonna cum!!

Rocky: Give it to me! Pile it on me!

Zuma: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Zuma cums Rocky and makes a bigger mess then what Rocky did. They then took a rest and took a little break after that.