Chapter 8: Love, Sleep, Sex, Repeat!

Rocky and Zuma were tired as hell after fucking and having sex with each other non-stop. They were about to fall asleep and finally sleep with each other when Rocky stuck a conversation with his new hot and sexy mate Zuma.

Rocky:(Sigh) Man Zuma that was the best fun I have ever had in ages. 

Zuma: Me too! Here's a definite, we are so hooked with each other, Right? We are definitely permanent mates right Rocky?

Rocky: Oh Hell yeah Zuma! Hell Yeah!

(Moments later)

Rocky: (Yawns) Well it looks like it's time to finish this off right by sleeping with me, Right Zuma?

Zuma: (Yawns) Right Rocky! I couldn't agree more!

Rocky and Zuma close their eyes, and fall asleep completely NAKED!!)

(The next morning)

Rocky: (Yawns) Man, I slept so well with you last night.

Zuma: I can agree Rocky, and the best part is we have it all filmed and the better part of all this is that you didn't get pregnant from me. I didn't impregnate you Rocky!

Rocky: I know! I kind of figured that would happen. After all, we are both males, Right?

Zuma: Yeah! You're right with that one Rocky! 

Then, in a 24 day and night span, Zuma had sex and slept with Rocky 24 times, 12 times as himself and 12 times as a ware-pup and he never impregnated Rocky at all within the 24 times doing it, and they both enjoyed it too. 

THE END!!

A/N: And that's how the love between Rocky and Zuma became even stronger then ever before! I hoped you enjoyed this story everyone! I will see you all on the next one!

Peace Out Everyone!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these photos or videos on this story, they are all owned by there respected owners and creators!