Chapter One

Alex Smith walked through the corridors of Paradise Grove All Boys Christian School. Alex was looking for his best friend Elliot Brown. Alex has messy silky black "boys" hair, they had emerald green eyes. They also had a thin face and was skinny but not too skinny.

Alex looked down at the ground, before bumping into another student.
"Watch were your going faggot" The student said
"Sorry" Alex said quickly before running off tears in their eyes.

Alex could tell a teacher or a headteacher but of course the teachers wouldn't listen, their school was conservative, stuck to the Bible and every verse it wrote.

Alex ran into the empty unisex bathroom and sat down, tears flowing down his cheeks. They then heard the door creek open, they looked up and saw Elliot looking at them worried. Elliot had platinum blond "boys" hair that looked as soft as a kittens fur, he also had baby blue eyes. He was an average weight with sharp facial features.

Elliot sat down next to Alex,
"Are you okay?" Elliot asked putting his arm around Alex, Alex moved closer to him. Elliot wiped away their tears but tears just kept falling down his face.
"I'm not okay, do you know how many time I've been called the wrong pronouns and have been called the f-slur?" Alex said his voice breaking.

"No I don't" Elliot replied, holding Alex tighter.
"Too many time to count Elliot, too many times" Alex whispered.
"I'm sorry, I know that won't be enough for all those times" Elliot whispered just loud enough so Alex can hear him.