Chapter Two

Danielle (Dani for short) called Alex, but once again it went to Voicemail. Dani had a Black pixie cut and light brown eyes. She had normal facial features and was a normal weight.
"Hey it's Alex, pl-" Alex's voicemail message was cut off by Dani hanging up angrily.

Why weren't they answering their phone? Dani thought.

Dani called Alex again.
"Hello?" Said Alex's voice crackeling through the old phone
"Alex! Why have you been not answering your phone?" Dani said angrily. Alex sniffed.
"Sorry my ph-" Alex was cut off
"Have you been crying?" Dani said sounding worried
"Yeah but Elliot comforted me"
"What happened?" Dani asked
"Just some idiot calling me the f-slur"
"I'm gonna kill him"
"I'm fine, don't worry alright?" Alex said before hanging up the phone.

Dani knew Alex obviously wasn't alright but she didn't want to bother them anymore, they obviously had a lot on their mind.

Dani felt a tap on her back, she turned around and felt heat come across her face. It was Rachel Davis, she had long dirty blonde hair that was put into two buns at the top of her head. She also had light hazel eyes, her facial shape was round but not too round, she was a normal weight.

"Hey Dani" Rachel said smiling
"Hey Rach" Dani said getting into the real world again.
"Wanna hang out after School?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Cool, it's a date. Meet you at the park" Rachel said before walking away. Leaving Dani bright red.