Chapter 1

WARNINGS
*Character Death*
(This is modern yet not modern. There will be heat collars, scent suppressor spray, that's just about it)
Midoriya's POV
After my mother had left our tent to fin food for dinner, I decided to find and collect my nesting supplies as I felt the urge to nest. After I found everything, I dragged it all over to my small bed and started to construct my cozy nest.

-Time Skip-

"Izuku Honey, I'm back. I could only find a rabbit and some berry, but its better than nothing" I heard my mother say as she walked back into our tent with some berries in a basket and set them on our mini table. After she did that, she went back out of the tent to most likely prepare and cook the rabbit she had found.
About 20 minutes later she came back in with the steaming rabbit on a platter, she then put some meat on two plates and them a bunch of berries before handing me one of the plates and closing the curtain that separated my bed from the rest of the tent.
You see since I'm a male omega my mother had connected a smaller tent to the main one so that I could have my privacy during my heats, even though I've only had two so far since I only turned 18 three months ago. Anyways I continued to eat my dinner waiting for my first heatwave to hit.
Almost 10 minutes after I had finished my dinner I heard a commotion from outside of the tents. I had a bad feeling about it since we aren't near any tribes or single packs as there isn't an alpha in our pack only me and my mother. I decided to put my collar on before putting on clothes that are suitable for leaving my tent. As I went to open my tent curtain, a man with black hair, blue eyes, and scars all over his face opened the curtain before me, "Eh, Tomura looks like we have an omega." he said gripping my arm tightly and dragging me out of the combined tents. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness, as it was night by now, I could make out the silhouette of a body lying on the ground and the metallic smell of blood. The closer I got I could make out who the body belonged to...

...It was my mother.

(So this is the first chapter sorry its so short, even though nobody will probably read this. But if you do, please let me know what you think)
408 words.