nightmares (again)

Note: this story has no indication of what the nightmare was about and it's only about the comfort part, just thought I'd let you know in case you were worried about triggering content :')

~shinsous pov~

I wake up to the sound of sniffling and heavy breathing, I sit up and look next to me, I see kami still sleeping but crying and hyperventilating, my cg instincts (as some would call them) kick in and I gently shake kami awake,

He instantly clings to me and starts crying harder, I wrap my arms around him and rub his back softly.

"Shh shh, it's ok I'm here, everything is ok"
I whisper softly into his ear.

I continue whispering, sweet and reassuring things to him, his breathing slows and so does his crying, soon he was just sniffling.

"Hey baby, can you look at me?"
I say shifting him into a more comfortable position.

He looks up at me, still shaking from the adrenaline, his eyes are red and puffy, his face look like a mix of scared and sad.

"Are you ok baby? What happened?"
I say softly and worriedly.

He nods his head yes and mumbles something.

"What was that lovey? I couldn't hear you"

"I ad a bad deam"
He says softly.

"Aw I'm sorry love, do you wanna talk about it?"

He shakes his head no.

"Ok, well it's ok now, I'm here I won't let anybody hurt you ok?"
I say putting my hand under his chin softly.

He nods and hugs me tightly, nuzzling his head into my chest. I hug his back, we stay like that for awhile until I get a thought 'what time is it?',I reach for my phone and check the time '4:27 am' oh it's later than I thought.

As I put my phone down I hear soft snores coming from the blonde around my waist, I smile and lay him down slowly, the second I lay down next to him he's already cuddling into me, I smile and wrap my arms around him.

I get lost in thought for awhile then slowly drift off to sleep.

(A/n) I'm sorry it's so short! But a REALLY needed to update this book, I apologise for my absence I had very low inspiration to update this book :') but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed!

(A/n) hhhhh I just realized that I already made a oneshot like this and I also realized that my writing has gotten way worse then it used to be and now I'm disappointed in myself but I don't want to just throw this away so I'mma just post it :')