Fujibayashi Androids

YUKIKO FUJIBAYASHI has DID, dissociative identity disorder, and is quirkless, although she has a photographic memory and is very intelligent. She is a builder and likes to work with technology, hoping to maybe become an engineer one day but is intrigued by the aspect of being a pro hero. YUKI is aware of her other personas and has created a schedule so they don't have to fight about who is allowed control of the body. Despite her thinking she is quirkless, she really isn't, her power is just passive in comparison to others. When she switches with the others, to allow them to take the reins, the body shifts into that persona's image, think of Legion from the Marvel Comics. Due to the fact that each persona comes out regularly, YUKI has created androids in all of their images, including her own, so depending on who is out determines which androids get released for the day. They are near perfect which their speech and behavior, almost to the point that they could be sentient, but are not. The eyes and ears record video and audio throughout the day so that when the day is over and everyone reconvenes each of them can watch the videos of the day, so they are not missing days of memories and know what is happening in their lives. YUKI "ages up" the androids every year, fixing up the external looks so that it appears to be older and has been doing so since she was 10 years of age. She is an orphan and her 2 personas are her sisters who had died in an accident with her parents. It was traumatic enough to trigger her DID and in revealing her quirk, that is still unknown to others, not bothering to change it in the quirk registry. Her 2 older sisters are REIKA FUJIBAYASHI, age 19, and HARUKA FUJIBAYASHI, age 25. When the accident occurred YUKI was around 9 years old, the bodies were burnt to the point where even the bodies couldn't be identified through the dental records, it was a really bad car accident that had been caught up in a villain fight. The car was identified but the people inside weren't. Recognizing her parents' car on the news, YUKI dissociated for the first time and HARUKA emerged. She went down to the police station and had to get it all sorted out, that it was her parents' car and the three of them were fine. HARUKA being of legal age, became the legal guardians of REI and YUKI. It had taken YUKI nearly a year to understand why she was having blackouts and memory gaps, due to the switching between the sisters, HARUKA having to get a job to sustain all three of them and REI still having to go to school. Once YUKI found out what was going on, she started to make the androids and they were soon functioning and operational. It has been nearly 6 years since the FUJIBAYASHI BOTS have been up and operational.

HARUKA FUJIBAYASHI, age 25, she is the adult and takes care of her sisters, very protective and serious when need be, otherwise she is very aloof. She has long black hair and straight bangs across her forehead. HARU is very fit but not overly muscular, having to wear 7 inch heels every night while swinging around a pole will do that to you, and she can actually pole dance, not just walk around a pole and look sexy. She currently works as a stripper in the red district of Musutafu. She only dresses provocatively for work and sleeps for most of the day, due to having to be awake all night.

Her quirk is kind of hypnotic based. When she activates her quirk, anyone who looks into her eyes become infatuated with her, to the point where they will do nearly anything she tells them to. She uses it at work a lot to keep bringing in customers and getting them to stay the night.

REIKA FUJIBAYASHI, age 19, she is the middle child and has a very bubbly and playful personality. REI is a bit on the bigger side, she is chubby but loves her body, filled out in all the good places, she is all about body positivity! She has hot pink hair with back streaks and roots, the pink is dyed. Her hair stops just below her chin and it is curly! Pink is her favorite color and she wears a lot of it, but not so much so as Barbie, just her makeup and nails and such. She didn't go the hero route, just going to the local high school and graduating. Her occupation is being a cam girl but she never fully strips, she teases her audience and toes the line between sexual and playful flirting. She has a huge fanbase on Patreon and PornHub. She also does some modeling from her cam room, with a camera with a timer, taking her own pics and editing them. Along with all that, she is a livestream gamer! Gamer by day, cam girl by night.

Her quirk is fire based. She makes fire flowers, similar to Hibana from Fire Force, but that's about it, she didn't go to a hero school so she never really tried to develop her quirk any more than that.

YUKIKO FUJIBAYASHI, age 15, she is the "mastermind" behind all this. Not really her fault having DID though, not something you can choose to have. She has long black hair that she normally ties up into a tight bun on the top of her head, leaving a section out, this being her bangs. Her bangs cover the right side of her face, she has heterochromia iridum, her left eye is blue while her right is green and she is really self-conscious of it. Her body is slightly a bit more filled out than other girls her age but she is learning to accept it, really it's because REI is such a ball of sunshine, spreading her body positivity all throughout the house, trying to help YUKI get through her awkward teenage years. She is extremely intelligent and very analytical, playing around with machines and building new things. YUKI has been building small non-lethal weapons, for example, small smoke bombs, attachable stun guns, and the like, she even has been working on making her hero outfit to work with her tech. Basically she makes a lot of gadgets like the ones Batman has. She is trained in hand-to-hand combat and is very flexible, having studied gymnastics and ballet when she was younger. She trains everyday, free running and doing parkour all over the city in the early morning to keep herself in tip-top shape. YUKI wants to be an engineer, but also wants to be a hero part time, so she's been thinking about taking the UA entrance exam, even if she doesn't pass she has something she wants to do to fall back on.

Her quirk is basically being able to physically become the others when they switch, quirks included, like Legion from the Marvel Comics. Legion had 2-3 other personas in the comics and when he dissociated his physical form shifted too, and they all had different powers. Her quirk is most definitely not something that's battle friendly and most definitely not helpful if she finds herself in bad situations, so essentially it's like she is quirkless. 

Please let me know down below in the comments whether you'd like to see more of this!