Oikawa and Iwaizumi

Requested by Sho_Cece

Oh, and it's kind of a surprise ending, so I hope that you'll like it!

-

:winner:

Both Iwaizumi and Oikawa hated each other. At first, they were friends, but ever since they both fell in love with the same girl, well...

Yeah.

She was the only reason why they hated each other now.
Pure and simple.

Wait....

Maybe not pure-

Though, that didnt matter at the moment. What mattered was the fact that the two of them were arguing with each other. Fighting with each on who will get to have (Name).

It was as simple as that...in it's own way.

And as the two were arguing, Matsukawa had come into the gym to give them food. It was already dinner, and the two had been at it all day long.
It was tiring to say the least.

"Here."

"Thank you," they said in unison. Their mouths watering slightly as their stomachs growled loudly, and as the two ate Iwaizumi was the first to speak up.

"Listen, let's just fight for her attention instead. It's better than fighting with each other. I mean, we have a tournament coming up."

Oikawa could only agree as he finished his food. His hand being held out as he smiled at his dear friend, "sounds good to me."

Though, as the two shook hands their eyes started to droop, and blood started to seep from their mouths.

"You both didn't actually think that you two will have (Name), did you?"

Matsukawa stood by the door way with a grin on his face. A tied up (Name) by his side. Her mouth was gagged, and their were already clear bruises on her skin.

"Damn it...," the two said in unison as they felt their life leave their bodies.

Seems like Matsukawa is the winner when it comes to getting (Name).