𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

WEEKS turned into days, and before Ruby even knew it, she was getting ready to leave her apartment and head to the set of Astronomic Love

Her hands grasped at the cold, plastic cup full of caramel flavored coffee. Bringing it to her lips, she took a sip from the straw, enjoying the delicious flavor.

She put her iced coffee down and opened the app, spotify. She pressed shuffle music then turned the volume up on her phone, causing the song sweater weather by The Neighbourhood to play loudly from her speaker. She bopped her head along to the song and applied some peach colored blush onto her cheeks.

As she finished getting ready, the blonde wondered what the script she was going to receive today held inside. Before she could think about it anymore, a ding came from her phone, meaning her uber was here.

She excitedly stood up and grabbed everything she needed then left her bathroom. She walked out of her room, straight through her kitchen, then she quickly exited through her front door and rushed to the uber that was waiting outside.

RUBY walked through the set with her manager, nervousness swelling up inside of her as she got closer to the room she needed to go to.

"Don't be nervous, Ruby." Mary soothed.

"I know I shouldn't but I've never met these people before—what if they don't like me? Or what if we don't click like we did in the group chat?" She ranted, scratching her wrist as anxiety swelled up inside of her. Ever since she was a teen, she would scratch her wrists when she felt anxious and sadly, it continued into adulthood.

She gently put her hand on the blonde's back "It will be fine. I promise."

She smiled at Mary. "Thank you."

Finally, they reached the doors to the room everyone was meeting so they stopped and glanced at each other briefly. "Ready?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." With that, her manager pushed the door open and walked inside, Ruby following.

Several heads snapped up at the door opening. "Oh, great! Our Piper is here!" The director exclaimed as she stood up from her seat and rushed over to them. She then grabbed Ruby by the hand and brought her over to a group of people. "Come on, don't be shy, introduce yourself to your costars." She grinned.

She quickly looked around the circle so she could get a good look of everyone before she introduced herself.

Her eyes landing on Hadley Finch first. if she remembered correctly, she was in the movie little women. Excitement swarmed inside of her when she realized she would be working with her.

She moved into the next person which was someone she didn't recognize. She had raven colored hair and porcelain colored skin.

Next to the black haired girl was Liam Mikaelson. The girl's eyes widened at the sight of him. He was her costar in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

She moved on to the last person in the group. at first, she didn't recognize him; he had curly brown hair and a chiseled jawline, but when she saw his eyes she knew exactly who he was.

Timothée Chalamet.

Oh no.

Her face turned bright red as she remembered every single thing she ever said about him in the group chat. Why did she have to say all those things?

She had never been so embarrassed in her life.

She waved nervously at them, her heart beating out of her chest as she averted her eyes from Timothée. "Uh, hi, I'm ruby miller and I'm going to play Piper Wilson." She spoke quietly.

The director turned away from the light haired girl and to the group. "Okay. Well, I'll leave so you guys to get to know each other before we go over the script." She said sweetly then walked away.

"Ruby!" Liam shouted as he ran over to his friend and wrapped his arms around her.

She hugged him back then after a few seconds, she pulled away. "This is so crazy!" She exclaimed.

"I know, right?" He turned to their other costars and motioned for them to come over, so at Liam's request, the three stood up and made their way over.

"I love your tv show!" Hadley said to Ruby. "Your acting is literally amazing."

She smiled widely. "Aw, thank you."

"Of course!"

Raven came over next. "Hey," She pulled Ruby into a tight hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

She giggled. "Right back at you." The two parted and ruby turned to Timothée, who was standing awkwardly a few feet away from her.

"Uh, hi." He greeted, looking up at her and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

She blushed, looking to the floor of embarrassment. "Um, hi."

"You guys finished?" The director questioned, and Ruby thanked her mentally for interrupting her and Timothée's awkward meeting.

"Yeah, we're done." Liam answered.

"Alright, let's get started then."

LUNA'S THOUGHTS

i'm sorry if this chapter is bad!!!
i've been stuck on it for weeks now and i just wanted to publish it already (:
n e ways, i hope you enjoyed!!!

i love you all sm <3