What should we do?

Pisces POV
"So you guys are saying that y'all found the same messages in your locker but don't know who put them there?"
I don't trust easily, so if these kids expect me to think that they aren't behind this "stupid" prank, they are sadly mistaken.

"Yeah. Your friend told us that you had the notes so we were wondering if you could let us read them and see if they might be connected to ours."

This Nya girl is really good at sounding real.

"Why should we trust you. For all we know you might've put them in both our lockers and your own. Maybe y'all are some type of freaking gang."

Melody might've easily trusted them but I can't let my guard down.

"I saw when the boy took it out of his locker. They all seemed scared. Especially since it was written in blood. His isn't like the other's our ours." If she trusts them then I should at least hear what they have to say.

"Okay I'll let you read them." Am I doing the right thing?

I took them out of my secret pocket in my backpack. Honestly I really want to go to this house party or whatever it is. I think it'll be pretty fun, in a spooky kinda way.

"Here you go."

I gave it to the one in the middle. I think his name was André or something. He's pretty cute but I think he's dating the chick next to him, Tanya, or at least I think that's her name. Melody has had the biggest crush on him for the longest time but like he's taken so that can't happen.

"All twelve must come but pick each other up in the correct order." 

"What does it mean my twelve and correct order?" Justin asked

"Check the other one and you'll find out." Melody said, while staring at André. She's not even smart enough to be discreet.

This time it was Tanya reading.

"Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn. One of each. I have given each a note. I am always watching."

"Wait so the person doing this is  basically after the zodiac signs. That's kinda cool. But why though? and Which ones?" Nya actually seemed pretty concerned. All of them did actually. Maybe I can trust them after all.

"Yeah great question but it said that each zodiac sign got one. So that means that they are twelve notes and I have a feeling that they are all in the school. All we have to do is find people who are the other zodiac signs that are missing and ask them if they found a note in their locker. Simple." Wow Tanya already thought of a plan but there is one problem with it.

"They are too many kids in this school. Maybe we can split up and each search a certain grade."

"Awesome idea...?"

"Makayla"

"Ah, cool. So we should get started soon then, right?"

"Yeah. But which zodiac signs are we looking for?"

"Umm. Well. Let's do this the right way and first be friends. We can go around the table, say our names and our signs."

Justin seems pretty smart coming up with something like that. How could I disagree.

"Sure. My name's Makayla and I'm a Pisces."

"My name is Melody. Aquarius."

"I'm Nya and I'm a Scorpio."

"My name's Tanya and I'm a Virgo."

"My name's André. I'm a Libra."

"Justin. Aries."

Okay cool so now that I know these people a little better now and it seems like we are going to be around each other a lot, I guess I can call them friends. But I'm not gonna fully trust them. All I need to know is how we gonna execute the plan.