Start going downhill

Daniel's ( Leo ) P.o.v

These people are so fucking stupid. Am I really supposed to believe that someone is planning on sending us to a house and possibly kill us. No one is good enough to kill me. That's why I have to do it myself. 

" So your telling me that he was trying to commit suicide when you guys found him?" I heard one of the girls ask Bony, or maybe is name was Tony. I don't know. I like Bony better.

" Yeah. I never thought that he would be the type of person to do something like that. "

I'm currently at Sanya's house, I think that's her name, on the floor crying. I look really pretty when I cry, so I thought that maybe right now would be a good time to cry.

" Oi Brat!" 

I'm sorry but does he think he can call me Brat.

" Why did you try to jump dude?"

" I don't even know you so why would I tell you?"

" Oh right. Fair enough. The name's Justin King. I like things such as blood, murder and cake. Introduction over. Why did you attempt suicide?"

" Your'e weird." I said while being dumbfounded at how he introduced himself.

" Yeah. I know. Now don't change the subject!"

" Oh right. I don't know. For fun I guess?" I said with the shrugging of my shoulders. 

" Oh cool. I know what you mean. It's always fun. How many times have you done it?" He asked while slowly sitting next to me on the floor.

What did he say? 

Always fun?

" Only once" I said, unsure on how I should react to his statement and question.

" Oh cool 19 and a half for me" he said smiling like absolutely nothing was wrong with what he just said. And also, did he say half? What is that supposed to mean? 

"Oh. Cool, I guess." I replied.

* time skip*

Here we are. At a soccer match. Looking for Taurus and Sagittarius. Where is the food?

The match was already finished so everyone was dispersing and heading home. 

" Hey look I see them!" Makayla yelled pointing in the opposite direction of where I was looking.

As we headed towards them someone ran up to Samaro and punched. When we saw this everyone just froze in their spot. About two seconds later Makayla turned around with a " Oh well. They seem busy. Let's go."

" Calm down Jamal!" We heard Keisha yell at the boy who was now on Samaro giving him nothing but blows.

" No! It's because of him that we lost! How did you expect the rest of the team to feel after your little stunt Samaro! What are we supposed to do now! That was my last game, you idiot!" 

" I'm sorry..." Samaro whispered in between tears.

Jamal got off of Samaro and dusted himself off.

" Your banned from the soccer team. I don't want the other members to ever see your face again. Do I make myself clear?" He asked not even looking at the boy he was talking to.

"Crystal." The beaten boy answered face towards the floor.

After a minute of standing awkwardly watching Samaro silently cry as Keisha tried her best to comfort him. Soon Tony Bony walked forward. 

" Idiot. Get up. I need to tell you something." he said not looking at the boy below him. As soon as the words left Tony Bony's lips Samaro's whole mood 180'd.

" You're talking to me now?"

" You look pitiful. Now come." Was his response.

Harsh. I thought.

*time skip*

" Can I have a meat-lovers pizza please?" I asked the waitress as she wrote down my order.

We were currently ordering food after explaining the situation to Samaro and Keisha, finding out they also had letters. As we eating our pizzas, all of our  phones buzzed. A message, but it was from an unknown number. The same number messaged everyone else as well. With the same message. 

" It's going to start going downhill from here on out. Be ready zodiacs😛"

Wait....what?