Well....Shit.

Author's note:
As the title suggests, well....shit.
If you read my last fic, you'll know I pledged to not write about romance, and to focus on cool pirate/ninja/ass kicking, so on and so forth, so why do I come here before you with an openly romantic, piece of shit fic, you may ask?
Here, my friends, is my explanation.

So, me and my friend got into an arguement about if whales had uh... peepee's, yeah peepee's.
He said, I'm gonna search on google, if whales have peepee's you need to write a romance fanfic.
Me, being the stobborn self proclaimed intellectual I am, said fine, it's a bet!
Long story short, I learned something that faithful day... whales have peepee's, the largest peepee's in the world in fact.
I begged him to let me off the hook, I'm a 13 year old for christ sakes!
I like video games, anime, comics, manga, pirates, cool ass swords,....Not romantic lovey dovey shit!
Yet... here I am.
The reason I chose this particular ship is NOT because I ship it, it's because I thought it was relatively interesting, though, I must admit, I was rootin' for it a little!
Anyway, I find it interesting because I think it's fun to see Teruhashi try to date him, and fun to see Saiki slowly but surely give in, even if he does try to avoid her.
Not only that but it's more or less cannon, with all the hints, e.g, mixer party, Saiki's offu, bridal style carry, etc.
And that Teruhashi is the only person to know who Saiki really is, pesonality wise, anyway, my evidence being her saying "It would be better if Saiki were here, even if it would be indifferent." Then Saiki smiles.
Even Saiki admits that even though she's boastful, she's at heart a really hard working woman and admires her for it, then comes the "offu", then comes him calling her "udoubtably beutiful".
And I think we can all admit that if Saiki were to choose who to marry, it would probably be Teruhashi.
Thats my 2 cents, anyway. As I said, even though I was kinda rootin' for it, at the end of the day, I don't openly ship it, since I'm already too busy drawing cool ass Alphonse Elric armour.
Anyway, I did my research, stole a few ideas, and watched an in depth video on how to write romantically, I'll try not to half ass this, for all zero of the people reading this!
EMBARESS MYSELF OVER A STUPID BET NO-JUTSU!

Anyway, I did my research, stole a few ideas, and watched an in depth video on how to write romantically, I'll try not to half ass this, for all zero of the people reading this!EMBARESS MYSELF OVER A STUPID BET NO-JUTSU!

And I'd like to give credit to all people I kinda, sorta plagerized.
Well I would, if I could remember thier damn names!
But I do remember the names of thier fics, so go over and read 'Lets go home'.
I stole his kidnapping idea and probably some lines too.
Did I mention they're a fantastic drawer?
OH, and by the way, if any Fullmetal Alchemist fans are reading, how is this?

Sorry for using you as a scapegoat! I just relly need to show someone, 'cause my friends don't care!And once again, I'm not good with romance, so don't hurt me too bad!Please review, I want to become a better writer, even if I am 13!See ya at the ...

And once again, I'm not good with romance, so don't hurt me too bad!
Please review, I want to become a better writer, even if I am 13!
See ya at the fic!
(Boy, I sure do talk a lot, huh?)