19: WHEN HE FINDS OUT YOU'RE PREGNANT

Clinton - you have been feeling sick for days and you finally work up the nerve to take a pregnancy test while the boys are on tour. 2 red lines. You call your best friend crying. "(F/n), I'm pregnant. I dont know what to do." You turn around and see Clinton standing in the doorway. He drops his bags and runs over and gives you a hug. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He smiles that rare smile and starts crying as he runs your belly.

Christian - you and Christian have been trying to start a family for months now, but doctors told you that you could never get pregnant. Regardless, you both kept trying. Until now. You're 2 weeks late on your period and you and Christian are sitting on the floor of the bathroom, about to uncover the pregnancy test. Slowly, you move your hand. And it's positive. You both start crying and fall into Christian's arms.

Mitchel - Middle of a hot July summer day, Mitchel is teaching you how to skateboard. You're failing awfully at it, but he is kind enough to hold back his laughter. That is, until you fall right on your elbow. Mitchel rushes you to the emergency room for X-rays, but the doctor comes back with good news. It isnt broken. And then she reveals the better news - you're pregnant! Mitchel runs in the hall and screams "She's pregnant!" but nurses quickly quiet him down.