Chapter 2- First Day

I woke up and took a quick shower, And did minimal makeup. I looked through my bag, seeing as I hadn't unpacked last night, and chose a white Ralph Lauren shirt and high wasted skinny jeans with my white Vans.

     I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my school backpack which was empty, don't know why I grabbed it but I did, and grabbed an apple for breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my school backpack which was empty, don't know why I grabbed it but I did, and grabbed an apple for breakfast. As I was eating my apple waiting for Daman, I heard a loud banging sound, and looked up from my phone to see Daman had fallen down the stairs, so of course I laughed at him.
     "I'm going to call child protective services one of these days, Alex" Daman pouted, looking at his appearing bruises.
     "I'd like to see you try. It wouldn't work, you're 18, so technically not a child" Alex said smirking while standing and grabbing her backpack. "Anyways, we need to be heading to school before you make us late."
     Daman rolled his eyes and we headed out to his car. I sat in the passenger seat quickly grabbing the aux cord before he could, and smiled victoriously at him, hearing him scoff while I joyfully played my music, singing along and having a good time, before we parked the car in the back of the parking lot. Immediately I was scouting the grounds for who I thought looked friendly enough, when I saw a boy who looked to be my age, and headed up to him, leaving Daman by himself.
     "Hey, I'm Alex, I was wondering if you new where the office was?" I asked, making sure I sounded confident and nice enough.
     "Uhm yeah, I'm Mike, it's right inside, first place you see when you walk in. I could show you if you want?", he asked, awkwardly, trying not to show how nervous I made him. It was cute in a puppy way, like how when baby's fall and stumble it's cute.
     "I would like that," I responded, trying not to let my giggles show.
     He lead me in the building, and into a small room, which I assumed was the front office, and told me he needed to meet up with somebody, but would find me later. I nodded my head and looked toward the receptionist, waiting patiently for her to be done on the phone. When she hung up I asked her, "I'm a new student, could I please have my schedule?"
     "Of course, name please?"
     "Alexandria Warren"
     She typed on her computer for a moment before saying, " just a moment while I get that printed for you."
    I nodded and looked out the window to the hallway, when I saw a group of five beautiful people walking by, casually glancing at me. Me being me, I waved at them and smiled, hoping to either make new friends, or embarrass them for openly staring.
     Sadly, it appeared as of this bunch were not the embarrassed type. One boy, who had dark hair, was tall and built quite like a bear, very muscular, slightly smiled, until he noticed the blond girl next to him, with wavy hair and pale skin, give me a look of confusion. One boy with blond hair sniffed the air and looked rather pained, before hurrying off. The girl he was with had her dark hair in a pixie cut, smiled at me, and ran off after Blond Boy. The final one was the most beautiful, with dark hair, golden eyes, and perfect skin, yet didn't even look back at me, before hurrying off like I had threaten to murder him.
     I decide to ignore them, and got my schedule before heading out the office door, thanking the receptionist. A small smile made its way on to my face as I noticed I had Spanish first. Spanish in school had always been too easy, I had an almost perfect memory, so I never had trouble remembering it. I found it amusing to listen to others attempt to correctly pronounce the language.
     I looked around to find the hall almost empty except for a small group of young girls. I walked up to them and asked " Do you guys know where the Spanish 4 with Mrs Aviles is?"
     The girls were quiet before one responded, " it's just down the hall, on the left side of the hallway, the sign in the door should have her name."
     I thanked them and went on my way, quickly, as I noticed I had only one minute to get to class. I entered the classroom to see only one set open next to a small, brunette girl, who looked very energetic.
     I walked up to her, sitting down, and remarked, " Hi, I'm Alex, what's you're name?"
     She looked at me and smiled, " I'm Jessica" and immediately she started diving into conversation with me, telling me about everyone in the class.
      "And that's Jake, he-"
      She was cut off when Mrs Aviles walked into the room and started class. I sat back and watched as students attempted to speak Spanish, until she got to me. "¿Qué hiciste durante el verano?" She asked me in a quick, and pretty good accent.
      "Este verano corrí, toqué la guitarra, aprendí a hacer tablas largas y fui a Utah con mi familia." I spoke quick, and accented my words flawlessly, hoping to impress her enough to leave me alone for the year. Luckily I did just that, and stayed quiet for the rest of class, while she picked on those who we not the brightest.
      I went through my day until I walked into the lunch room, and sat down with a group of nice looking kids. I quickly learned one to be a girl named Angela, one Eric, Mike, and a quiet girl named Mary. 
     As we talked the same group of five people from this morning walked in, and Jessica dove into who they were. When she was telling me about them, she got to the same boy who ran from me this morning, and explained how no one was good enough for him ' apparently' and I got out of my seat, saying, " well why don't I go say hi". With that I went over to there table.
     " Hi, I'm Alex," I told them, smiling and trying to be friendly. This was not reciprocated well, as everyone front eh group began to leave, Pixie girl said, " I'm Alice, sorry, but we were just about to leave, Edward and Jasper aren't feeling so good, so we were going to take them to the nurse," she smiled at me.
     I nodded and responded, " No worries, I hope they feel better, tell them I said hi,". She nodded and left after them, and I returned to my table, receiving bewildered faces from my friends.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A New Dawnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें