((( Chapter I )))

Naruto is already a special jonin of the Hidden Leaf. It was about the time when the Kage Meeting took place in the Land of Iron, Naruto stay camped in the nearby old bell tower.

"We already killed every members of the Akatsuki. Only one member left is Masked Tobi who claimed himself to be Madara Uchiha." Naruto said. "Something needs to be done."

Until Kisame Hoshigaki the rogue ninja of the Hidden Mist showed up.

"You must be the nine-tailed jinchuuriki." Kisame said.

Naruto draw his two white Kubikiribōchō (Executioner's Blade) and prepares to fight Kisame.

"Kisame Hoshigaki." Naruto said. "You are disgrace to the Hidden Mist Village for killing your own classmates and also killing your own fellow ninja swordmen of the Hidden Mist."

"I don't know how do you acquired the Kubikiribōchō in the first place. Only Zabuza had the type of weapon." Kisame said.

"The original Kubikiribōchō already lost somewhere in the middle of nowhere after Zabuza's death." Naruto said. "I will show you who is the most powerful ninja swordsmen of them all." Naruto said.

"Bring it on Naruto." Kisame said as he draws his main weapon the Samehada.

"A Samehada." Naruto said. "Sound interesting."

Naruto and Kisame were started to clashed each other as Ao, Mei Terumi and Chojuro saw them battling each other.

Chojuro deadpanned.

"Oh no." Chojuro said  "Naruto is battling Kisame, a former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist who became a rogue ninja."

"I don't know what Naruto came to his mind fighting the rogue ninja of the Hidden Mist. It seems plain crude." Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage) said.

"Unless Naruto wields two white Kubikiribōchōs to fight Kisame." Ao said. "However the original Kubikiribōchō was lost during the time after Zabuza Momochi's death. It seems the Yellow Lightning had some fighting spirit in dealing with rogue ninjas especially rogue ninja swordsmen. Chojuro, you need to assist Naruto by using your Hiramekarei."

"Me?!" Chojuro said.

"Just do it or I'm gonna knock your wild ass!!!" Ao said.