((( Chapter III )))

Later, Chojuro and Naruto finished burying Kisame's body.

"All done." Chojuro said.

"It would be better no one will ever steal the dead body of the shark-faced freak." Naruto said.

Chojuro placed seven big rocks on the burial site.

"All clear." Chojuro said.

"Excellent work you two." Mei (5th Mizukage) said. "We better get inside the hut because it's freezing inside." 'What should I tell the 5th Hokage and the 5th Kazekage about this?'

Inside an inn where Naruto and the others were about to eat dinner until they heard someone.

"Someone is in outside." Ao said.

"I'll check it out." Naruto said as he draw one of his white Kubikiribōchōs. Ao, Chojuro and Mei were sweatdropped.

"That Naruto should be careful wielding Kubikiribōcho." Ao said. "He might attacking an innocent Leaf shinobi or Leaf ANBU."

As Naruto opened the door and pointed his Kubikiribōcho at Sakura, Kiba and Rock Lee.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Sakura Haruno, Kiba Inuzuka and Rock Lee were both yelled.

"HOLY SHINOBI!!!!" Naruto said as he fell down to the ground. Naruto gets up.

"You lads stop scaring me like that. I might mistaken you three for a bunch of rogue ninjas." Naruto said.

Sakura, Kiba and Lee were deadpanned.

"Do we looked like a bunch of rogue ninjas?" Sakura, Kiba and Lee were both said.

"Anyway, what the hell are you three doing here?" Naruto said. "I haven't asked to sent two or three Leaf shinobis to assist me."

"It's not that we have concerned you." Sakura said.
We were sent by Kakashi-sensei to checking on you. We're already a Chunin while you're already a Jonin."

"Earlier, I managed to kill Kisame, the rogue ninja of the Hidden Mist and I finally retrieved his Samehada."

Naruto showed the Samehada to Sakura, Kiba and Lee.

"You killed the last member of the Akatsuki?" Sakura asked.

"Kisame is obviously the last member of the Akatsuki Organization." Naruto said.

"Wow. You really did a great job." Kiba said.

"Thanks to my white Kubikiribōchos for doing a great job." Naruto said.