Chapter 22 (End)

3rd PoV
All of them gather in one wide field because of the fight. Suzy is very confident that she'll win this fight because Irene is just a beginner and she knows that Irene can't control her powers if she's really angry.

While Irene is kinda nervous but she won't back out. It was for her love so she'll do everything for Lisa even tho it cost her life.

"Are you sure about this my dear cousin?" Suzy ask. She just want Lisa and she doesn't want anyone to get killed by her.

"Of course, every words that's coming in my mouth is all true and you can't get Lisa away from me" Irene said and position herself.

Irene learn some of the tricks because she just watched the elimination battle.

"Ok then, I'll give you what you want" Suzy said and fire Irene an fire beam with poison.

Irene quickly dobge it and the student is kinda scared because of what is happening.

"You sure that she can survive on that?" Jisoo ask the others. "I think she can" Seulgi said.

"But how? I mean look at that fire beam, it looks like it has a poison!" Joy pointed out.

"Yes it has because she surely can win, look at her ice, it also has poison but the poison is the strongest poison in this world" Suho pointed out. He's sure that Irene will win on this because of her attacks.

"Wait guys, where's Lisa?" Jennie ask. Lisa was nowhere to be found now in their spot and they knew that Lisa also came along with them right?

"Eun Ae did you saw Lisa?" Bambam ask to her best friend.

"I thought she's on your side?" Eun Ae said questionable. She knew that Lisa was on Bambam's side while they are watching or while they are walking. "She's clearly not here" Bambam said.

"Sana, Mina? I thought you are with Lisa?" Yeri said to the two guardian.

"What? But she didn't even summoned us to go back to our realm that's why we're not yet there" Sana replied.

"And I thought that we are going to watch the fight-wait look guys, the two look very vulnerable and-wait Suzy fired Irene and Irene can't stand properly" Mina said and the others look at the field.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I think I can't go to our wedding" Irene mumble and close her eyes readying herself for the fire beam with poison.

Minutes later she didn't feel anything so she open her eyes and she saw Lisa lying on the floor.

"L-lisa, why d-did you d-do that?" Irene ask. She can see that the poison is getting on Lisa's system and she's getting teary now.

"H-hyun, I j-just want t-to tell y-you that I-i love y-you and f-forever l-love you" Lisa said touch Irene's cheeks. She close her eyes.

Suzy on the other hand was just speechless because she really didn't expect Lisa will meddle on the fight. The others run towards the field when they saw what happen to Lisa.

"Lis, hang on ok? You need to be strong, you need to be a queen" Bambam said and he's getting teary now.

"Sana why isn't she getting heal!?" Eun Ae ask Sana who's healing Lisa.

She knew that Lisa can heal herself but due to the poison she can't do anything.

"The poison was so strong, I can't get it out of her system and the poison was so fast that her whole system has a poison now" Sana said truthfully.

"Lis, please wake up now" Eun Ae said and start healing Lisa but it doesn't have any use.

Rosé and Dahyun was just standing and they can't bear to see their cousin in this state again.